How to login to multiple Office 365 accounts at the same time ?
It is sometimes useful to sign into two different Office 365 accounts on the same computer at the same time.
You can achieve this by simply using two different web browsers (i.e. Internet Explorer and Chrome), or you can do it in the same browser by opening a "In Private" Window. To achieve this, follow the directions below for your browser of choice:
- open Google Chrome and log into your Office 365 account at outlook.office365.com
- click on the menu (the three lines "hamburger" icon in the top-right corner)
- select "New Incognito Window" (shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + N)
- log into your other Office 365 account in the new incognito window
- open Internet Explorer and log into your first Office 365 account
- click the Tools menu from the top toolbar
- choose InPrivate Browsing (shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + P)
- log into your other Office 365 account in the new InPrivate window
- open Mozilla Firefox and log into one Office 365 account
- open the menu (the three lines "hamburger" menu in the top right corner)
- select "New Private Window" (shortcut keys: CTRL + SHIFT + P)
- log into your other Office 365 account in the new private window