into one single device. The device is self-installable for end users to install the device in the
It complies with IEEE 802.16e-2005 Wave 2 standard. MRC (Maximum Ratio Combining) technology utilizes dual receive antennas to enhance receiving signal quality. MIMO (Multiple input, Multiple output) technology improves transmission speed and coverage.
RG230-3.5-4D2V1W provides VoIP features, 802.11g wireless access point and a 4-port 10/100Base-T Ethernet switch. It also features an optional SIM card slot. TR069 remote management is supported for easy configuration.
This router comes in different models with the following features:
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-1D - 1 10/100Base-T LAN port
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-1D2V - 1 10/100Base-T LAN port and 2FXS ports
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-4D - 4 10/100Base-T LAN ports
* RG230-2.3/2.5/3.5-4D2V - 4 10/100Base-T LAN ports and 2 FXS
* RG230-3.5-4D2V1W - 4 10/100Base-T LAN ports and 2 FXS and 802.11b/g access point
Please use the Add Comment function below to review devices you have used (please be descriptive). If you find an error in our database, or have additional information about the product, please