Conflicting Tweaks on Speedguide and Navas Group

Get help and discuss anything related to tweaking your internet connection, as well as the different tools and registry patches on the site. TCP Optimizer settings and Analyzer results should be posted here.
donald_k

Post by donald_k »

Would not be very surprised cablenut. But we must give Kip a chance to defend himself Image
rmrucker

Post by rmrucker »

Hmmm... I didn't realize Kip was considered such a contrarian! I shall have to spend a lot more time SUPPORTING his opinions!

That's what it is all about. Discussing the issues no matter what your opinion is. I think Navas is right about some things, but he is closed-minded and definitely revengeful -- take a peak at his recent attack on GRC!

Kip, despite our differences, consider me an ally for now on! Cheers! Image
Brent
SG VIP

Post by Brent »

wow, this is another old post....

Navas vs. Speedguide

haven't heard that one in a while....

ah, the good ole times....

------------------
Striking Fear in the Heart of Newbies Because I am BRENT JUSTICE: Man of Action Defender of Good and Destroyer of Evil

My site www.coremeltdown.com
Kip Patterson

Post by Kip Patterson »

I really don't know how my name gets involved here. No, I am not the author of any tweaks anywhere. I am only interested in tweaks from the perspective of understanding how the Internet works and what the implications are for the future. Yes, I am interested in understanding how things happen. No, I do not accept measurements that are not backed up with some sort of explanation of how the results were obtained that is consistent with what is known and published.
cablenut

Post by cablenut »

just don't lose your 'papers' again kip lol

------------------
Head webcheese and geek guru @ http://www.cablenut.com
Kip Patterson

Post by Kip Patterson »

What papers?

Kip
cablenut

Post by cablenut »

*sigh* kip try to relax once and while will ya Image