dumb question

Please post any questions, comments, concerns, issues, bugs, or feature requests about the site/forums/server here.
Rivas

dumb question

Post by Rivas »

If you add someone to ignore list how come you still can see his thread/or see him that he entered the thread, there is the icon with name (this person is in your ignore list).
You shouldnt be able to see the person at all correct?
To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata
YARDofSTUF

Post by YARDofSTUF »

Nope, thats how it works, the ignore feature is really useless. Best to just ignore them on your own.
MissTynker2

Post by MissTynker2 »

The persons message is blacked out, as I am sure you have seen if you have someone on ignore. The only way you will see the actual message then , is to either take them off ignore, or if someone else in the thread quotes their message, it will appear in that post.
Mystical Folding Minx
Rivas

Post by Rivas »

MissTynker2 wrote:The persons message is blacked out, as I am sure you have seen if you have someone on ignore. The only way you will see the actual message then , is to either take them off ignore, or if someone else in the thread quotes their message, it will appear in that post.
I know that but once somebody is on ignore they shouldnt be visible at all, YOS is right it's useless. Thank you both anyway :)
To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata