Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Famous people you have talked with

Famous people you have talked with

Byron dafoe > Goalie for Boston Bruins
    Barry Pepper > Actor (saving private ryan)
    Guitarist for the band > the troggs (wild thing)

yeah thats it

I would like to talk with more.... maybe i could Egg Oprah winfreys new 50 million dollar home. i would love to record Oprah sayin"FVCK OFF!"

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    Brent Justice

lol
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

My son works for the TSA at Detroit Metro, he has met a few celebs/stars in the past few months.

Jennifer Lopez

The Chicago Black Hawks

Kid Rock

He started taking a disposable camera to work last week...just in case!

Me, I met brembo once!

Cosmo Vynal from Clash
    that stupid winger dude
    chaka kahn
    robert plant
    the payolas (they were from canada was in alberta)

Wayne Gretzsky

I think thats is it
    I am awesome.

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Tim Witherspoon!

http://www.boxingontheweb.com/box/with.html

I shared a flight with him and his training crew. He was a top-notch guy too! He came up to me while waiting for our luggage and made small talk. I have an autograph Philly postcard and a picture of him in the plane. He posed holding his fist up. Pretty cool.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

No one really famous, just Ben Davis (the drummer) for Sugarcult.

Nada.

But my friend went to NY a few weeks ago, saw Matt Damon and Julia Roberts at the same theater
    Last edited by Humboldt; 12-05-02 at 11:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Homes that I've actually been in:

Bob Kevoian (Bob and Tom)
    Kristi Lee (Bob and Tom)

Jim Irsay (Owner of the Indianapolis Colts)

Marvin Harrison (Indianapolis Colts)
    Marcus Pollard (Indianapolis Colts)
    Jeff Saturday (Indianapolis Colts)
    Brad Scioli (Indianapolis Colts)
    Tarik Glen (Indianapolis Colts)
    Ellis Johnson (Indianapolis Colts)

I know there's more, but that's all I can think of at the immediate moment...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Hmm I sat next to Boomer Esiason and his family at a NY Ranger game, got to say his wife is very hot, but I was too afraid to look too much because Boomer is huge in person.

Saw James Gandolfini walking in the streets of NYC, but did not have th guts to say anything.

Blog Entries
    A couple more homes that I've been in that I just remembered:

Austin Croshere (Indiana Pacers)
    George McGinnis (Indiana Pacers - retired & Hall of Famer)

Numerous local TV personalities...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Oh yeah I almost forgot. My wife and I missed J.F.K. Jr by two seconds. I saw the back of his head going out the door. lol

We were staying at a retreat in Cape Breton Island back in '97. It seemed to fancy the stars.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    Oh yeah I almost forgot. My wife and I missed J.F.K. Jr by two seconds. I saw the back of his head going out the door. lol

We were staying at a retreat in Cape Breton Island back in '97. It seemed to fancy the stars.
    Ran into Bobby Knight back in '82 or '83, at the Bloomington Airport (literally)...we were flying down to Texas with my father (he was flying a JetRanger Helicopter back from the east coast) and we had to stop in Bloomington because some bad weather had moved in. While we were moping around the lounge, Bobby Knight came storming in, pissed off that his flight was going to be late because of the weather...my brother (who was only about 6 at the time) ends up pulling over a cubicle type wall trying to climb up on it, missing Knight by only a few feet...
    ------

that's a cool perk of your job Indy....all the famous people need help with cable modems too, lol

I haven't really talked to any famous people, but most of the concerts I goto I've gotten autographs, and usually say stuff like "You rock man, awesome show" etc, typical stuff to the rock stars, lol

Uh, oh yea, the basketball player Jimmy Jackson, he actually lives (or used to live, I dunno) in a upscale community by me, and I've met him like 2 times, when I worked at a grocery store bagging groceries, he was in my line, lol....he got condoms and KY jelly... drives a sweet ass BMW with some phat rims, but this was like 3 years ago.

my mom got to shake hands with Bill Clinton, when he first got elected President, or actually before I think, when he was running for President the first time.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by drdoug99
    that's a cool perk of your job Indy....all the famous people need help with cable modems too, lol

It can be cool at times, but there are those who think they're something special just because they are famous and are pricks as a result...human nature I guess...but for the most part, most of the people that I've met who are famous are pretty down to earth...
    ------

I'll add mine:

Cher (I was 3 years old, she said I was cute. I knew she liked young guys, but sheesh).
    Jason Newsted - Former Metallica bassist (interviewed him prior to a show in Milwaukee. Nice guy, even though he figured out I really wasn't a a real journalist)
    Bob Gainey - Hall of Fame hockey legend (the guy even held the elevator door for me)
    Mike Modano - Hockey weenie (his words upset me. hate him)
    Mark Tinordi - Hockey (he scared me)
    Lynn Swann - HOF NFL "legend" (he cut in front of me during halftime of a MNF game in the line for the media food. I expressed my displeasure with this. He did not care)
    Many former Minnesota Vikings (was not lucky enough to visit their homes)
    Bill Clinton - Intern BJ receiver (eeerrrr)

I grew up south of Sun Valley Idaho...soooo actually meeting famous people isn't too hard there..

Some of them would stop and gas up where I worked as a kid..

Carol O'Conner
    Ringo Star..(didn't really meet him as he never got out of his Roll's painted like a Union Jack)
    Peter Fonda

Up at Sun Valley

Bruce Willis
    Jamie Lee Curtis..(foul mouth..) and her mom, Janet Lee. My mom worked for J Lee for a while.

At a rock show there...The All Star Rock Band..
    Mike Pinera..(Ride Captian Ride fame)
    Pete Rivera ( the drummer for Rare Earth, NICE Guy!)
    Steve Miller (Sat next to his table)

Backstage pass to meet the later day Lynard Skynard...Got one autograph..

Paul Revere and Mark Lindsey and also Doc...even though he isn't really famous..the bass player for the Raiders on their version of Louie Louie..Paul Revere grew up about 10 miles from here and Lindsey just a stone throw's north..

Randy California, and his ex step dad..Ed Cassidy, the oldest drummer in rock..(Spirit)

Can't think of anyone else..

Lou Ferrigno- Who shorted me 5 bucks
    Richard Lewis said Hi
    Bill "Superfoot" Wallace
    Cynthia Rothrock
    That is all I can remember right now
    It came upon a midnight clear up my nose

Talked to michael dean perry (DT for the cleveland browns) in the rini-regos parking lot in the late 80's Other than that no one.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    Dudley Moore

Flash from American Gladiators

Colm Meany - Star Trek Next Gen

Terri Gibbs - Country singer

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    I've talked to myself... just u wait.. I'll be famous one day... either good or bad..