Thread: Cats Pad Second floor

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England

Cats Pad Second floor

On to the second floor, which has 3x bedrooms, and a full bath. The master bedroom, and the bedroom over the garage, are cathedral ceiling. The bathroom has a half cathedral ceiling. All wood floors upstairs.

The bathroom:

Had to have a view from my toilet.....I pretty much designed the house around views of the waterfront windows, and having a view from the can was of utmost importance to me. Sorry about the screen getting in the way of the pic.

and the cats shower:

Now onto the master bedroom....the "Cats Lair!

View from my bed:

And her kids room which is above the garage:

Now the stairs...I made them open, and they are yet to be finished. The building official wanted rails and bannisters to give me the temp CO, so I had the builder put up some ugly ones, the side railing is even out of 2x4's....looks like you're going up into the loft of a barn from downstairs. But I'm having some custom steel ones made in a few months..should look sharp!

Well, that should be it for now, in case you stumbled onto this thread, it's part 3 of a 3 part series.

Part 1)The Outside:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...threadid=98767
    Part 2) The first floor:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...565#post866565
    Part 3) The second floor:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...threadid=98770
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    That is an absolutely gorgeous house ... something you should be very proud of. Great view.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Exclamation

I can't believe you SCat! I called that room on the corner, over the garage, with the tree, over 6 months ago!!!! You tell him that he had better move his stuff to the other room NOW! First the bench, and the block wall..., now my corner room... SCat, how could you do this to me!!!???

Excellent views! Great job! Picture perfect! I hope that you guys enjoy it to the fullest!
    Ken