View Poll Results: Have you stole something over $300+?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 25.93%
  • no

35 64.81%
  • under $300 but over $100

5 9.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you stole something over $300+?

Have you stole something over $300+?

my first poll!

I hope you like the topic

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

I guess I'd say the most expensive thing I ever stole was about a 5c peice of gum...yeah, that's it.
    Last edited by EvilAngel; 10-28-02 at 08:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Where is the "not that I know of" option?
    Did some shoplifting as a kid, but I never took anything worth more than a few bucks. At this point I could never steal anything, just cause I know what it is like to have stuff stolen.
    "Do unto others...."

I physically cannot steal. I lock up, real odd.

When I was but a wee-one, lets say 1st or 2nd grade, I swiped a kids Hot Wheels car. Not with the intention of keeping it, but making him worry about it. He was being a dork about how cool it was and stuff. Well, I spirited it off too the sandbox, buried it as deep as I could and left it there(marked my spot). Then about two days later I was gonna go get it, and return it to his cubby and it wasn't there. I felt like SUCH a bad person, never done such again. Unless ya count the nitrious tank I "borrowed" from the hospital. I returned the tank, sans the fun stuff contained therein.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

when i was younger

Shamefull to say iv stolen alot as a kid a few cars broke in to houses and shop lifting was a trade of mine

But as i got older i stoped dunno if it was my dad beating my ars or getting locked up and who can forget them 1,000s of dolors in fines proply the combo

Take it from me crime dont pay it cost
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

maybe a mod can change my vote from no to yes

when i was 17yrs old I had to steal to survive for 2 months.

I was so broke and depressed. Me and my bud got on the topic of how life was such a jip. It was christmas time. I had mentioned how ironic it was that the presents in the santa claus display @ the mall were ACTUALLY EMPTY BOXES < then it hit me

we wrapped up a big empty box but with the top flipping open by pulling on the decorative bow. We went to the big stores like Kmart, safeway,etc. when noone was looking we would load stuff up shoes, ciggarettes steaks,etc *I never stole from locals just the big corporations bcz i knew they had pant loads of money and could afford the hit.

We even hooked up a deal with some people that would put in an order and would pay 50% of what was on the price tag. We even made a smaller present box just for cartons of smokes. It was a great scam but after awhile we got to be known as the guys walking around with the presents. It was high stress but it kept me fed and had some fun for 2 months.

Another scam we did was the switcheroo> I would walk into the grocery store blatenly grab 2 or 3 packs of smokes. I would run down the cereal isle and hide them behind a box of captain crunch. I would then leave teh store with security on my a$s!

My buddy would walk in the store and without going anywhere near the cigarette isle he would go for capatin crunch. He would crotch the smokes or sometimes put them inside the box of captain crunch, pay for the cereal and leave the store

It was small time but it got us some basic stuff like smokes and breakfast.

Wheeeeeew ... glad to get that of my chest, think I'm gonna walk home naked and give out flowers

i kinda stole my wife's heart from this other b*stard... worth way more then $300 though.
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

SG Elite
    Nope.

Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!
    Under 300 but over a hundred. When I was a young STUPID ASS PUNK. I tried stealing a portable cd player and was caught int he act. Not a smooth act at that. But I payed my dues by paying for it plus a hundred and was on probation for 9 months. Was a long nine months but I never stole ***** again. Guess sometimes ya gotta learn the hard way.

waayy over 300. I'm just gonna say that from the ages of 17-20, I was a very, very baaad boy. Also very, very fortunate to never get caught at any of my bad habits (although came close a few times). One night during those dark days of my youth, at the very last massive keg party that I ever sponsored and hosted (I still enjoy O.P.P - other peoples parties), I found relaxing on my couch, a very sexy Argentine woman whom I never would have guessed would have changed my life in such a way. We married on Feb. 17, 2001 ... I wouldn't risk the life we have built together for anything in the world..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

having illegal copies of stuff is stealing.....

Thumbs down

i used to steal baseball/basketball cards when i was like 11-12 years old. Got caught on Mother's day when I was 12, mom had to pay a fine....caught red handed and everything....i'm still ashamed of it....

although having warez is stealing, i could never pull something off the shelf and pocket it

Originally posted by monkeyhead
    having illegal copies of stuff is stealing.....
    never thought about warez.....I have over 300 dollars worth of warez...though most of it is from my brother

other than that...when I was little I stole little things...like candy or gum.

everyonce in a while at my work Ill get "hooked up" (basically like 5 dollarsoff the bill thats not supposed to come off)...but other than that...no I dont steal, and I wont steal anyones personal items...thats just not cool.
    AMD Athlon 1900+ XP | ASUS A7V266E mobo |Visiontek Xtasy GeForce3 Ti500 | 40gb HD 7200 | 16X DVD | 256mb DDR | SBlaster Audigy XGamer | Windows 2000 | Cooler Master ATC-210 Azure
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    this dude needs some pimpish SG title lol

R.I.P. 02/07/1984 - 09/19/2018 Jesse23's Avatar
    only from a store where my friends work

U buy a pack of gum, u get w/e u want

The managers dont care, the store is a crap hole

Warez jeesh i dont even wanna count

Music? omg dont even start
    The user formally known as jesse23

lol, download movies/warez/iso's/mp3s etc...

DONT COUNT

or ill be in the millions+

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

My best freind used to do it a lot just for the challenge. But he always had problems with keeping it. I really didn't steal but I would keep whatever he couldn't. It was never big stuff just punk stuff.
    It came upon a midnight clear up my nose

Folding Thunder
    Yeah, i stole a whole toolbox out of a auto parts store in the Bronx called East/West Tire & Auto. I went in to get some tune up parts and when i came out, i passed the garage. It was wide open with no one around. I saw that huge red snap-on chest with wheels, so i just walked right in, and rolled it out straight to my van

My heart was pounding a mile a minute! All i thought after i drove away with was, supposed the owner saw me, chases me down and shoots me, lmao!

I figured the chest alone was worth over $500, and about 5 grand in tools. Craziest thing i ever did.

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Nope. I'm a model human being.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<