Thread: Another one for the road...

Another one for the road...

seems to be the trend now lol
    bought this lil cream puff this weekend...already been pulled over
    llmao

digicam is actin weird....but what can i expect for 50 bux...its actually red

Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

lol nice green errr red truck

yeah when I drive my dad's explorer Im goin like 100 but it feels like your doing freakin 50. thats the only thing...its soo easy to speed and not even know it in big trucks. coincidently in my jetta if your doin 70 it feels like 100. cant wait to open her up to over 100 and see how that feels
    AMD Athlon 1900+ XP | ASUS A7V266E mobo |Visiontek Xtasy GeForce3 Ti500 | 40gb HD 7200 | 16X DVD | 256mb DDR | SBlaster Audigy XGamer | Windows 2000 | Cooler Master ATC-210 Azure
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    this dude needs some pimpish SG title lol

Broke
    I will respond in kind to my thread....

I'm diggin the color...

Great trucks, should take a tickin and keep on licken

What year is it, looks in good shape?

nifty truck!

lol

she s got a few miles on it but motor sounds/runs great...V6
    gotta dent in the right rear 1/4 but i think i can take off inside panels and push it out.

thnx Amro

yeah its the same way for me in my 200SX, SeaN. well, ive only had the truck up to 95 but at that speed country roads seem like they are about as wide as the truck itself lol
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge

another 4runner!!! w00t!!

here's a picture of my 1995 4runner, gotta love it!!

aint it a great fun car??

congrats
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

Originally posted by XSeaNX
    lol nice green errr red truck

yeah when I drive my dad's explorer Im goin like 100 but it feels like your doing freakin 50. thats the only thing...its soo easy to speed and not even know it in big trucks. coincidently in my jetta if your doin 70 it feels like 100. cant wait to open her up to over 100 and see how that feels
    hehe you should feel it in my car doing 180km/h
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

Originally posted by TEH WIN
    another 4runner!!! w00t!!

here's a picture of my 1995 4runner, gotta love it!!

aint it a great fun car??

congrats
    that is a sweeeet rig!

oh im luvin this thing man, been playin on the trailz in da woods...kinda hate when i hear the mudd getting thrown up on her but at the same time im like HELL YEAH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA woot
    lol
    um yeah its fun
    Click image to enlarge

hgahah.. dont have many trails around here.. try NONE

but i go over curbs all the time... i dont really care about hitting anything. like today i was pulling in the mcdonalds parking lot and made an immediate right around this little concrete divider thing between the parking spots and the driveway, and i ran right the **** over it, swung the whole back end of my car to the right but it didnt matter to me!! see my tires???
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

be careful on da curbcheckin cuz ya might split the sidewall...we are talkin major suckage....
    worked in tire biz for 3 years those goodys aint cheap!!
    but yeah, lol at curbs been awhile since i done anythin like that...and this be the reason why...course i curbed checked a dead dear once and it set off me airbags n shattered me windshield...but no other damage.
    Click image to enlarge