Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downgraded to DIAL up! GOD HELP ME!

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar

Downgraded to DIAL up! GOD HELP ME!

Hey guys

Long time no talk. Ive been offline for way to long, been down here in texas. Anyways today i rigged jens computer to the net with one of those AOL free trial things... THIS SUX! better than nothing tho. I plan on calling around tomorrow and seeing if there is broadband in the area.

SO how is life? ANything good go on in the last two months? Anyone important banned? Me ive been extremely bored, i serioualy hate it down here in texas!

anyways im just checking in, hopefully ill be able to make it more regualar again, kinda sux not having my sg fix of the day!!

jbkm and jenny
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

hiya, get netzero in the meantime.. better than aol

Hmm sounds like a good plan, this "YOUVE GOT MAIL" crap is really scarring the bajesus outta me! How do i get hooked up for that? That is the freebie one right? Has like alot of popups? Or is it a different one im thinking about?
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Welcome back bro. I wondered what happened to you.

btw, did you get the package I sent you? the PS?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Originally posted by EvilAngel
    Welcome back bro. I wondered what happened to you.

btw, did you get the package I sent you? the PS?
    OH crap!! I forgot all about that! I think i sent you my address like two days prior to me coming down to texas! Ill call my mother tomorow and see if she got it! Sorry about that man...now i feel like an ungratefull idiot!

J B K M

The Folding General General_Jack_As's Avatar
    who is jen?
    God Bless America

Uninsured for your health
    Originally posted by General_Jack_As
    who is jen?
    Jen's his GF.

JBKM, what part of Texas you in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Didn't Netzero went to Platinum and offers 56k for 9.95 per month? That's the news last time I heard.
    Live to chase your dream...

No you can still get the free version of net zero. It is a bitch, no more of a bitch than AOL tho. What I would recomend doing is stealing the line from a neighbor, they wont notice a difference unless you plan on hosting a major server.
    God Bless America

Originally posted by CiscoKid
    Jen's his GF.

JBKM, what part of Texas you in?
    IM just outside of Fort Worth, in some town called alvarado.

J B K M

I here texas is miserable, Isn't it humid out?
    God Bless America

Actually i hate texas! I don't like it down here! TOO flat, too hot, DUMB cops who pull me over just cause i got YANKEE tags on my car.....FUBAR!!

Id much rather be more up north, preferably somewhere close to the eastern seaboarder. However jen needs to be down here so HERE i am...

One of these days ill escape...mark my word! (texas...not jen)

jbkm

J B K M

how is jen doing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

Doing pretty good. WE came down here cause her belly was acting up a bit. When we got down here however the dr told us that it would be best to kinda let it be for a while. So weve been looking into nerve blocks to stop her pain. They did that on wendsday and she seems to be doing better. She missed out on finishing hs when she had to move down here in january, so now she is looking in on getting her diploma. SO far the block seems to be working other than a couple stupid side effects. Hopefully this will last for a while and give her a break in the pain aspect of things!

Thanks for asking!

ACtually at the moment she is in her room playing SSX on my ps2!

J B K M

glad to hear that shes doing better
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

I am sorry to hear she is not feeling well, What happened to her? If you don't mind me asking.
    God Bless America

oh come now, Texas isn't THAT bad, we've had some nice weather here lately... its cooled off now.... the winters here are nice because it doesn't get TOO cold but it does get cold... and there isn't a lot of snow, sometimes it snows, somtimes it ices, but nothing much....

so your down here close to the DFW area and you STILL haven't come to me

is it my singing?
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Oh its not a problem asking, hi by the way, guess your new since ive been offline.

Jen (jenny is her sg name) has probs with her pancrease, i doen'st function correctly and she gets pancreatitis ALOT, not as much as she used to tho! Been going on for like 4 years...not cool....things are hopefully looking up tho!

thanks for asking

jbkm

J B K M

Originally posted by Brent
    oh come now, Texas isn't THAT bad, we've had some nice weather here lately... its cooled off now.... the winters here are nice because it doesn't get TOO cold but it does get cold... and there isn't a lot of snow, sometimes it snows, somtimes it ices, but nothing much....

so your down here close to the DFW area and you STILL haven't come to me

is it my singing?
    Naw it wouldn't be so bad, just im homesick, NO steelers or PENGUIN coverage down here..

get stuck watching the COWBOYS luck out threw the games....

stars action isn't that bad tho...just can't bring my self to root for a dallas team...must have something to do with superbowl 30 *cough*pay off*cough*

J B K M

Amen to that GO STEELERS. I am a fan myself but I don't live anywhere near pittsburg. I live in Arizona which is about 4 sates to the west of you. I hope she feels better soon.
    God Bless America