Thread: Sacrifice

Folding Thunder

Exclamation Sacrifice

Well guyz, i finally got Thundr Station up and runnin, well.......almost anyways . Found out my 30 Gig Western Digital is also dead dammit. Both my new 40 Gig maxtors and my back-up 30 gig WD. Here i am enjoying life when the fedex guy showed up with my new case and the parts for my client's rig. I spent the whole dam day building it and all 3 of my drives are dead. Then to top that off, my client's mobo is fvckin dead too.

One minute i'm enjoying life, the next minute it kicks me in da ballz.

Now i have no choice but to sell Granite baby to pay off my debt and get the much needed new hard drive which means i'm definatley outta action for at least a week. Thundr Station is'nt complete and granite baby is sold tomorrow. I gotta do what i gotta do guyz. What a sacrifice i gotta make

I'll try and get back asap

The FedEx guy brought it that was the problem. LOL

Sorry about that man. Sucks.

Home of the SEC and Sugar Bowl Champions!
    sorry lt buddy...when is the funeral?

Folding Thunder
    I dunno, i figuered a quiet burial at sea, or should i say river since the Hudson River is only 4 blocks away. Dam i'm not gonna have a rig for a week !! That bites the big one !

Unhappy

that sux brutha, i feel yer pain...im only on because roomy's wife aint here...lol...
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version