Thread: UT2K3 Screenshot Thread

Talking UT2K3 Screenshot Thread

Instead of having these spread out all over, I thought we'd be able to enjoy them in one place
    I'll get the ball rolling:

Yes, I'm just as hooked as I can be

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

i forgot to take screenshots

I got the "Wicked Sick" thing and just had to get it ... normally I forget to get screenshots too.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~Vega64~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~4TB storage~6.4TB-ioMemorycard~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    fun with lag

"Look ma! no gun "

SpeedFreak

You know Banshee...I also played with that Rathik person earlier today...lol

Just another fps.

Originally posted by Mutch
    Just another fps.
    troll

Originally posted by Brent
    troll
    Oh no.. Call me a troll.. What's a troll? Someone who doesnt care when a new game comes out?

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    Oh no.. Call me a troll.. What's a troll? Someone who doesnt care when a new game comes out?
    you don't have to like it.. but don't troll in a thread of people who DO like it.
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

notice how there are only so many people posting in the threads about UT? All except one are posting about it because they are excited about it. Notice the people who don't care about the game aren't posting about it?...once again, except one.

so what's this game about, I've never played quake or UT or anything like that. I know if I ask if it's fun all of you will say yes, so I won't ask.

You run around and shoot ppl with crazy lazer guns or something ?? How big are the maps, can I get lost ??

I'm wondering if I should buy it, I prolly won't have much time to play it. The screenshots look pretty though.

Originally posted by Stu_Grimson
    so what's this game about, I've never played quake or UT or anything like that. I know if I ask if it's fun all of you will say yes, so I won't ask.

You run around and shoot ppl with crazy lazer guns or something ?? How big are the maps, can I get lost ??

I'm wondering if I should buy it, I prolly won't have much time to play it. The screenshots look pretty though.
    It's like dis

Unreal is a full version single player game where it has levels you go through and play it as a game. It also has a multiplayer component for some DM'ing and stuff, this was teh first one.

Unreal Tournement came next, this was basically competition for Quake 3 Arena, which is to say that both of these games are Arena type multiplayer games. i.e. no single player component, no mission. They are simply for Multiplayer game. UT has DM'ing, CTF, Bombing Run and other types

Unreal Tournement 2003 is the sucsessor to Unreal Tournement, it's the newest one that the demo has just been released for and the full version game will be out in a few weeks. It is an arena type multiplayer game using a new 3D engine and physics engine.

Unreal 2 will be the sucessor to Unreal which is 'suppose' to be out sometime around Christmas, this will take after Unreal and be the full version single player game with the new engine.

So basically it's like this

Unreal to Unreal 2

UT to UT2K3

two seperate style games but based on the same 3d world, i.e, Unreal environment

How do you get the info ... like when ur playing ... how do u get it to show u ur health ... and like when u get a kill n stuff, and you health ?

ping download ut 2003 demo, see if u like it, its a free way to figure out if ur into the game or not.

Originally posted by ColdFusion
    How do you get the info ... like when ur playing ... how do u get it to show u ur health ... and like when u get a kill n stuff, and you health ?
    go into game settings and enable HUD, press f-1 to show scores and ping.
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~Vega64~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~4TB storage~6.4TB-ioMemorycard~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats