Thread: "auto-complete" w/ winMX

"auto-complete" w/ winMX

OK. just loaded winMX (so i am not familiar with it and all it's features).

what does "auto-complete" do exactly (in regards to the downloads i have going)?

Re: "auto-complete" w/ winMX

Originally posted by Faust
    OK. just loaded winMX (so i am not familiar with it and all it's features).

what does "auto-complete" do exactly (in regards to the downloads i have going)?
    Not sure but I think it's a resume..you would see a text file in your download folder for uncompleted files.

Did you also get that other proggie to connect to other servers?
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

woohoo! that's what i was hoping for.

time to leave it running when i go to work.

thanks, John .

That proggie if anyone is interested....

There are those here that...ummm......LOVE IT. ...

http://napmx.darkservers.net/

This will allow WinMX to access more than one server..

RoundEye made a thread a while back..he was connected to dozens...
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    I found out that after I got connected to more then 48 servers it would cause WinMX to run slow, but I had multiple connections to more then one server. It was incredible how many connections I had.

When you use that program downhill posted, use a short name for the server, if it tells you invalid password try your email address, and sometimes they don't want a user name and only a email address as a password, each server if different.

It takes a little more work to get WinMX up and running, but after you get use to it, the items that you want come rolling in.

Also, share something, if somebody got into my Q and had nothing shared, I cut them off and added them to my ignore list. The more you share, the more people get into your Q, then you have the upper hand and can pick and choose what you want from them.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................