Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Honest Traders

LT-73

I bought a HDD from LT-73. I sent out Money Order and as soon as it was delivered he sent out HDD. It was packaged very well and sent via Priority mail. From the time he recieved the MO and I recieved the HDD it was the second business day.

I strongly recommend doing business with LT-73!!

-lance
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future

Thumbs up thumbs up for lonewolfz28

paypaled him some $$ for a few fans, he sent them well packed and promptly, good trader
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

Folding Thunder
    (+) oops, can't forget about lance. Got payment for a HDD really fast! ^5 and a reco to da kewl brutha!

Tanx lance!

Zuma...

Sold him some stuff. Good guy. Very trustworthy!

Rainbow- Bought a Dlink DI-704 Router - shipping was fast sent out monday and I had it on Thursday - It works Great !!!!!

5 stars for Rainbow - Great Guy - He help me set it up - and I am real Happy !!!!

Duz !!
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Certified SG Addict
    Rainbow.

Paid out on a laptop and was prompt on each payment...

Rainbow, I sold him a paintball gun.

He said he would like to purchase it from me and that he would have a check in the mail the next day. He did just that. Great Guy!!!

-lance

Folding for the future

Certified SG Addict
    Me.

Bought an 80 gig HD from John said it was a Western Digital w/ 8mb cache. When I finally got it, it was a Quatum Fireball w/ a western digital sticker on the side of it. No wonder the price was so cheap.

LOL>........J/K Everything was smooth great seller item as promised and works great. Using now in my second rig.

John sent me my gf4 ti4200 via priority mail.. 2 day mail.. much props to the lightning fast white boy

much love ..much love
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Indy (Tony)

I forgot to post it but, a while back Indy and I swapped out some parts. Since we both live in Indy he just stopped by the house and we made the exchange. Though no cash was exchanged I still feel that Tony is a good guy to do business with

-lance

Folding for the future

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Just to let everyone know that MARK and I had a dealing with some RAM. Mark was looking for some RAM and I had it. I sent it to him up front so he could try it to be sure it would work for him. He in turn was to send me a check for it if it was okay. He wrote me back and told me he was sending the money to me. I got the check today (01-02-2004).

Everything went smooth! VERY trustworthy person. A+ in my books.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Originally posted by mwkirchner
    Just to let everyone know that MARK and I had a dealing with some RAM. Mark was looking for some RAM and I had it. I sent it to him up front so he could try it to be sure it would work for him. He in turn was to send me a check for it if it was okay. He wrote me back and told me he was sending the money to me. I got the check today (01-02-2004).

Everything went smooth! VERY trustworthy person. A+ in my books.
    thanks for the kind words, i have bought a few items off him before and every time was a pleasure, nice packaging and great comunication, A+ trader IMHO
    Last edited by Mark; 01-12-04 at 03:42 PM.
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

Thumbs up aagiants

He needed a NIC or two, so I told him I would send him a couple for the cost of shipping. He said he would drop a check in the mail and I told him I would get the NICs out. Before I even had time to get the NIC's en route to him the check was in my mailbox.

Very quick on payment and understanding of my having to dig out the parts and get them packaged up and it taking a few days. I give him a big thumbs up!!!

-lance

Folding for the future

aagiants

Bought a video card from him.

He said as soon as his new card was delivered he would ship it out and let me know accordingly. Even though I was not able to ship payment until the 8th. It just so happened that I was able to get payment out at same time.

Everything went as scheduled and I recieved the vid card today. Packaging was great and so was the shipping time. Price was adequate for the product.

All in all I give aagiants and excellent score for this transaction. And, I highly recommend doing business with him.

-lance

Folding for the future

Schlurpee let me mail him a check and sent the video card packed well and on time.

Thumbs up to Schlurpee.

Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

Thumbs up lance-tek

Is a Man of his Word...It doesn't get any better than that!

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...hreadid=135094

enough said,

BMED

BMED

jsut received the camera I bought from BMED. He shipped it out as scheduled and I received it in excellent condition (brand new).

He was nice enough to cross-ship the camera and he gave me a tracking number for the UPS package to track it.

When I got the package all of the orignal contents were included and the exterior packaging was great too.

I give BMED the highest ratings for trading.

-lance

Folding for the future

I Bought a AMD 2000 CPU from Mwkirchner (Mark) Great Trader 5 Stars ***** Shipped fast - and the CPU works Great - Will Buy again from Mark

Duz !!!
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Originally posted by Duzmor
    I Bought a AMD 2000 CPU from Mwkirchner (Mark) Great Trader 5 Stars ***** Shipped fast - and the CPU works Great - Will Buy again from Mark

Duz !!!
    Thank you for the kind words Bruce.

I can also say that Bruce is an awesome person to deal with. His payment was right on time and he kept in touch with me through the entire transaction.

5 stars
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.