Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Honest Traders

Folding Thunder

Thumbs up

Knightmare gets a ^5 and 5 stars!
    I purchased 2-100Gb Western Digital hard drives

Talk about packing! The way the hard drives where wrapped, i could've sworn he was taking the hard drives hostage! These things where so tightly packed, a bomb would've exploded and these things would've survived the blast!

I recieved them both in perfect condition and super fast shipping!

This guy is highly recommended!

Thanx Knightmare

bump*

Thx LT- yea i was worried about the h/d's getting tossed around up north, the shock etc, had em in static bags too. Guess it was too good to be true.. LT, got a DOA, h/d , sorry bro, worked last time i used it, but its been a few months. U can keep one of em, but i know u wanted the raid setup, send both of em back if u want also, take ur pick,, or if u like, u can just keep the good one, i;ll send ur $$ back, and u can maybe one day hook me up with a part i need.. I;ll RMA to west dig, when i get it, heck that downs me out so bad, i;ll pull one of ur numbers and put my 100,000 volt stun gun to the good h/d and then send back the suckers, ^5 on a good guy, some bad luck lately for me too, i;m still on this laptop... but it could/has been worse...
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

Just saw this thread.

Got a hdd from RoundEye, received in timely fashion and good packing

More recently got a video card from Brent, thumbs up across the boards also.

Thanks guys.

***** Starz

Goes out to LT-73, awesome trader, good transaction on some h/d's with him, i talked to him on the phone about a h/d transaction, easy going , cool guy, everything went down smooth... I would trade/sell, do anything for this SG member,
    ^^^^5's to him..
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

p/s deal

i sold a power supply to el bob, he sent payment quickly thru paypal, good communication all the way, seemed like a great guy.. thx Bob..

Bruce Lee

fast payer

***** Maliy bought a webcam from me, paid me within 5 mins, via paypal, from when we sealed the deal. A Man of his word, thx Maliy, prompt payer ^5

JEREMY---------- came thru with shipping charges for me, i gave him a h/d and p/s i had spare...
    Last edited by knightmare; 05-30-03 at 03:06 AM.

Bruce Lee

a + for burke, very well packed and shipped quickly!

smooth transaction

++++++ ^ +++++ for knightmare
    When the package came i though who would order a huge box of ice cream, then i relize that it was camera in the box. Camera was very well packed and arrived very fast. I would definetly deal with knightmare again A+.

ahhhhh

Dean nottis sold me a soltek mobo, glacier series, smooth as ice*

Board is sweet, cant wait to install it, + he has a great site..

Thx dean~ props` go to mwkirchner for bringing him to the site..

Bruce Lee

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Re: ahhhhh

Originally posted by knightmare
    Dean nottis sold me a soltek mobo, glacier series, smooth as ice*

Board is sweet, cant wait to install it, + he has a great site..

Thx dean~ props` go to mwkirchner for bringing him to the site..
    It was my pleasure ... Dean is a REALLY nice person and will be an asset to this forum.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Since the boards got rolled back:

Duzmor and Mwkirchner, both were willing to ship before getting the cash(since I have no paypal acct), all items were packed great and shipped promptly.

Thanks guys.

Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    I am reposting also because of rollback. KeiferDuck purchased a sound card from me and everything went fine. Thumbs up to him.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

disabled account

Thumbs up

Purchased memory from The_One. All went smoothly, RAM works as promised.

shant,
    david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Purchased parts from Prey521 everything as promised smooth as silk thanks! A+++
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

lol, this is one big ass-kissing thread

smoooooch

cyPHer_138

not actually a purchase but I give props to cyPHer_138 for hooking me up with a HDD. He said he would ship on the 20th of June and I recieved it today (June 24) via UPS.

I give cyPHer_138 a good rating.

-lance
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future

Kudos to aagiants,
    just got some Ram from him today and all is good.

Thank you Ben
    Steve
    Foldin with the Fat Dog machine!

Long May You Run
    May God Bless You,
    "To the world you might be one person, but to one
    person you just might be the world"

Folding Thunder
    ^5 to John. Got a 80GB Western Digital SE Drive in xcellent condition and fast shipping. Awsome guy too!

Excellent trading with zooner We did a cross shipping on parts/money and I recived very fast with excellent packaging.

-lance
    A mistake does not become an error until one refuses to correct it

Folding for the future

Burke I bought:

+1700 Tbred
    +Epox Mobo
    +Exos H20 System

Great Guy

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)