Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Honest Traders

Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!
    Have done buisness with hybridmonolith twice now, stick of ram and a lcd monitor. Both were in great shape and the price was right on!!!

great transaction..

` mwkirchner' ~ bought a external h/d from me, i got the payment late pm 3/7 in the mail, just as he said, i had already sent him the item, we both received our orders same day, smooth as it gets, just seemed like a real trustworthy guy, i wanted to make sure he got it asap. thx mk*,

so far i have had nothing but great transactions here, buying and selling
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

Thumbs up 5 starzzzz *****

Hybridmonolith sold me a mobo and cpu,

packaged well all original boxes etc., i got a smoking mobo now, i didnt know abit mobo's looked so good, plus, its loaded,
    and paired with the 2.0ghz i got from him,, thx again Hybrid, ^^^5

i havent installed it yet, waiting to score a good case...
    Last edited by knightmare; 03-14-03 at 11:21 AM.
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

Lansens is one great guy to deal with. He shipped stuff to me before he even got my check and I got it on time and the guy is just F***ing AWESOME!!!
    I can't say enuff about the guy, I would tell anyone to deal with him.

Goobee, same deal, bought a mobo from him
    absolutly 5 stars!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just bought some Ram from aagiants and all went well, great guy to deal with!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shaggy, another noteworthy trader!!
    Loop2kill, the guy is an awesome trader, bought a PCMCIA card from him thru Paypal (he even helped me with that) everything went smooth as silk.
    Last edited by Zuma; 09-02-03 at 08:06 PM.
    Steve
    Foldin with the Fat Dog machine!

Long May You Run
    May God Bless You,
    "To the world you might be one person, but to one
    person you just might be the world"

Thumbs up

Bought a Soundblaster Live platinum from LT-73. Smooth transaction..packed it super-well with static bag and peanuts and included manual and cable. Thx again bud,
    spec-
    Rig #1- AMD XP 2400+, A-Bit KR7A/266, Gainward Geforce3 ti200 64mb Golden Sample, 1GB Crucial DDR, 40 gig WD HDD (7200), XP PRO, Vantec Stealth 420 PSU, Soundblaster Live 5.1
    Rig #2- P4 2.4c, Abit IC7 800 FSB /w onboard sound, Radeon 9700 Pro 128, 1 Gig Corsair 3200 XMS, Dual (SATA) 36GB WD Raptor's in RAID 0, XP Pro, Antec Truepower 400
    Rig #3-AMD Barton 2500+, Albatron KX600 (via), 1 gig Corsair 3200, Radeon 9600 Pro 128, Seagate 80 gig HD, Antec Truepower 400

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Thumbs up

I did a trade with Shaggy. VERY trustworthy and packs his stuff very good. No problems encountered at all with the trade. Would recommend him to anyone who is looking to deal with a good person.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

I purchased 256 megs of DDR from Jstyr, everything arrived quickly, packaged great, works great. Thanks! 5 star rating!
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Thumbs up

Originally posted by schlurpee
    I purchased 256 megs of DDR from Jstyr, everything arrived quickly, packaged great, works great. Thanks! 5 star rating!
    Thanks man, your money order arrived just today. Great doing business with you
    spec-
    Rig #1- AMD XP 2400+, A-Bit KR7A/266, Gainward Geforce3 ti200 64mb Golden Sample, 1GB Crucial DDR, 40 gig WD HDD (7200), XP PRO, Vantec Stealth 420 PSU, Soundblaster Live 5.1
    Rig #2- P4 2.4c, Abit IC7 800 FSB /w onboard sound, Radeon 9700 Pro 128, 1 Gig Corsair 3200 XMS, Dual (SATA) 36GB WD Raptor's in RAID 0, XP Pro, Antec Truepower 400
    Rig #3-AMD Barton 2500+, Albatron KX600 (via), 1 gig Corsair 3200, Radeon 9600 Pro 128, Seagate 80 gig HD, Antec Truepower 400

TEACHERS.AIDE said he would send out some networking things for me and they were here before I knew it !

You = fast.

Thanks a lot.

Folding Thunder
    Jstyr gets a ^5 . recieved payment for a Creative Soundblaster Platinum sound card. Awsome guy!

Teacher's_Aide gets a ^5. Recieved a hub and some networking stuff brand new and in the boxes as promised. When he says "delivered", you can bet it is!

MwKirchner gets a ^5. Recieved a pc case 2 days after it was shipped. Another SG'er true to his word!

SLK gets a ^5. Recieved a Soltek board in a blink!

These guyz are highly recommended and come with 5 stars! Not only are they great traders, but they're all SG'ers ! Need I say more?
    Last edited by LT-73; 04-16-03 at 03:22 PM.

Originally posted by LT-73
    Teacher's_Aide gets a ^5. Recieved a hub and some networking stuff brand new and in the boxes as promised. When he says "delivered", you can bet it is!

Originally posted by LT-73
    Not only are they great traders, but they're all SG'ers ! Need I say more?

Originally posted by mwkirchner
    I did a trade with Shaggy. VERY trustworthy and packs his stuff very good. No problems encountered at all with the trade. Would recommend him to anyone who is looking to deal with a good person.
    Likewise for Mwkirchner

Excellent trader. And an incredible packer!!!

+ Teacher.Aide Awesome trader

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Did a deal with teacher.aide and everything went a-ok! He gets thumbs up on this end. Good trader.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

(+)loop2kill packs well and ships fast!

(+) Yardofstuff knows what he wants and pays quickly...he also had no problems paying early for an item he didnt think he was going to get for a couple of weeks.

(+) I have bought several items from Burke over the past couple months and he is a great trader. He gives very good deals and shipps very fast and packs well.

++++BURKE is da man++++

I purchased a kvm switch from Burke, packed well, shipped it quickly, everything went smooth and perfect. A++++++++
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

hmm

loop2kill got 512mb stick from me, didnt see any props" guess, i;ll try harder,,, ditto for hydromonolith

el bob bought a power supply from me, bob came thru with a quick payment via paypal, ^5 to him...hehe thx loop , i knew ya come thru loop hits me back next post
    Last edited by knightmare; 05-02-03 at 02:09 PM.

Bruce Lee

Oops, sorry Knightmare...yep the deal for the 512 stick of crucial went real smooth and he gave me a great deal.