Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Honest Traders

yahoo!

I've done business with drdoug99 twice now...

couldnt have gone smoother!!

great communication and sincerely hope to do business again very soon.

tom

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator
    Originally posted by HuNtEr DrAgOn

Nothing like tootin' your own horn

I think this thread is for people who have dealt with people in here to leave positive remarks about a transaction they have had ... not for someone to list themselves as an honest trader.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Folding Thunder

Thumbs up

Lansens deserves (+) (+)

I bought 2-80 Gig Western Digital Hard drives and they arrived in perfect condition as promised!

Xcellent trader and a good friend!

Thanx lansens!

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    (+) Yikes ... went to meet him and had a few drinks.. oh yea.. the hardware that I bought from him looks good.. haven't tried it yet.

Guys; I think it would be best if everybody only posted once in the thread and edits the post to add someone else's name..

makes it mucho easier..to read and stuffs...

disabled account
    Bought an ABit dual CPU mobo from Mehmet. Went quite well.....

david
    I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth! I do not want to wage war against what is ugly. I do not want to accuse; I do not even want to accuse those who accuse. Looking away shall be my only negation. And all in all and on the whole: some day I wish to be only a Yes-sayer.

Originally posted by BaLa
    Guys; I think it would be best if everybody only posted once in the thread and edits the post to add someone else's name..

makes it mucho easier..to read and stuffs...
    yea....or maybe a mod could make like a Master List of good peeps in just one post.

while i'm posting, i'll add MosDef to the list, bought 2 hard drives from him a couple weeks back that are working great, for a great price.

+ LT-73 - Always a great trader
    + Bala - Sold Motherbaord and ram
    + Duzmor - Purchased a motherboard
    + Duzmor again! Another motherboard
    + Burke - Purchased CDRW/Enclosure
    + Zuma - Sold a XP1600
    + Zooner - Purchased/Traded 9600Pro for AIW 9800Pro

These guys are the best!
    Last edited by lansens; 09-14-03 at 09:29 PM.

Thumbs up RoundEye...

Well I purchased a combo Motherboard, CPU and RAM from roundeye....

Great price!

Great communication!

Awesome SG peep to buy stuff from, I am very satisfied with everything, espesically his source of information about the product!

I giving RoundEye a 4.7 out of 5 Stars, the reduction of .3 is only because he didn't include a "Thank You" note with the package!

Any who....RoundEye is a trustworthy dealer and should be considered an asset to this forum.

BMED

PS, Thanks Tobey!

Venge This!
    I sold mehmet a SB16 all went well
    Rob

lansens: Great Trader 5 Stars ***** Bought a Asus Nforce2 Deluxe Motherboard - Money On time and he is a Great Guy !!!!

Duzmor

Duz !!
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Smyrna, Delaware Car: 1998 Honda Accord EX Occupation: Honda Service Coordinator

Thumbs up Good experience here ...

Just wanted everyone to know that I sent LT-73 a new CDRW that I had here for NO money up front. I told him to get the money to me when it was comfortable for him.

Today (02/05/03) when I got home ... a money order was in the mail to me. That is how you deal with people.

Thank you LT and I hope you are enjoying the writer.
    Last edited by mwkirchner; 02-11-03 at 09:13 PM.
    Antec Nine Hundred case, 4GB A-Data DDR2 800 RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz, ASUS P5K-E/WIFI-AP MB, XFX GeForce 8600GT XXX 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 video card, ZALMAN CNPS9500 AT 2 Ball CPU Cooling Fan/Heatsink, Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s HDD, Aerocool FP-01 Multifunction panel w/card reader, Zerodba 620W PSU, LITE-ON 20X DVD±R DVD with LightScribe SATA, Samsung CDDVDW SH-S203B SATA, Acer P241W 24" w/s monitor, Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1.

Folding Thunder

Thumbs up

w00t!! I'm glad you got the MO!

MWKirchner gets a ^5 from me. He had a brand new CDRW which he sold me. I explained my financial situation and he just said to send the payment when i can. He's not only a trust worthy member here, but he's also the kewlest guy i've had the honor of talking to on the phone! I lub the CDRW!

It was a pleasure doin business with ya mark!

Thanx again !

Thumbs up cool buyer

sold some RAM to "schlurpee" he came thru promptly, good communication etc,,

^5 schurlpee
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

Faust = one great person to buy from ! He sent the 2 sound cards out as soon as he received my payment for them. Also, he let me try them out before cashing the money order.

They were just as described... actually better. He said that the SBLive! sucked, but I think they're sweet. LOL (edit: OK... they suck. )

Anyway.... if you are ever going to do business with Faust, have no worries. He's a standup guy.

Last edited by mountainman; 03-23-03 at 03:59 PM.

I purchased some RAM from Knightmare, excellent fellow. RAM was exactly as described. He even spent extra $$ to send it priority. Thanks!

A++++++++++
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    oops almost forgot

bought stuff from roundeye! A++

And so on..

Thumbs up cool sg member...

loop2kil asked about some RAM 512mb Crucial, asked me paypal addy etc, before i ever got a chance to talk to him again bam*, his $$$ is there waiting on me, now thats the kinda sales i like, in return i am sending RAM priority mail, like i did for schlurpee, thx Lo0p2Kil**** ^5
    “"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

Did some dealing with knightmare and everything went smooth. Dave (knightmare) agreed to send item (which was the hard drive case) out to me and I would send the money order. Today (03/07/03) when I got home here it is in the mail. Excellent person to deal with. I am very pleased. Item was exactly as described.