Thread: $116 trillion lawsuit filed by 9/11 families

$116 trillion lawsuit filed by 9/11 families

Here's a very interesting story, that supports a lot of ideas that have been floating around for a long time. Follow the money..

Here's the CNN story, Families United to Bankrupt Terrorism. Happy reading.

Calling themselves Families United to Bankrupt Terrorism, the plaintiffs are suing seven international banks; eight Islamic foundations, charities and their subsidiaries; individual terrorist financiers; the Saudi bin Laden Group; three Saudi princes; and the government of Sudan for allegedly bankrolling the terrorist al Qaeda network, Osama bin Laden and the Taliban.

Sometimes things are not what they appear to be. Who's your friend? This story should open your eyes to "other things going on" if you follow the money.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    I'm sad about their loss.. I also know how angry they feel.. but this?

oh well.... I'm staying neutral

They are dumb.. Sueing for 116 trillion.. Hmm I can see them getting that..

lol wut are they chances they are gonna even hand over the $$ lol ... geez

Immortal, I don't think they will win, but who knows...

If they do, it's about stopping the terrorism money flow. Nothing wrong with that IMHO.

Too bad that CNN article wasn't bigger, my paper here had quite a bit more on the subject.

Read between the lines...there is another thread to that story.

Look up the Carlyle Group.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    First line in the story,
    Acknowledging the odds are against them.......
    They know what they are up against. The FBI couldn't get anything solid to convict Al Capone on, so guess what? The IRS got his ass on tax evasion.

On November 24, Al Capone was sentenced to 11 years in Federal prison, fined $50,000, charged $7692 for court costs, and $215,000 in back taxes for tax evasion.
    From Here

With all of the finacial problems coming to light by such big companies like AOL and Worldcom, maybe if they dig deep enough they will find out where the money trail really leads to.

So long as they are not persecuting a company or person who really didn't have anything to do with 911, more power to them.

I sure would like to find a way to stop terrorism without losing more lives, or the US people giving up more personal freedoms.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    I say give 'em hell.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Originally posted by John
    Capitalism and Financial America is going after their asses! Exactly the punishment that would hurt them the MOST lol
    actualy this could work...not only are they going after the people that financed 9/11 but there families too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

Uninsured for your health
    Originally posted by nightowl

actualy this could work...not only are they going after the people that financed 9/11 but there families too!
    huh...how strong are the crime famlies these days...? they seem to have been able to find even the BEST hidden realitives of people who crossed them...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

So they want to sue... for US$ 116,000,000,000,000. There are 600 parties suing, which then means 193,333,333,333 per party. And I suppose they are going to give all of that to charity? How much do they pay the attorney? Enough to buy Microsoft?
    ex-WoW-addict

Ohhh, I almost have pangs of sympathy fer the terrorists now. Imagine a pack of lawyers headin yer way, all wanting a percentage of 116 TRILLION dollars. 1% is 1.16 trillion, about 200 times what ole Billy Gates is/was worth. Heh, wish em luck I guess, it'll sure keep some lawyers busy.
    Last edited by brembo; 08-16-02 at 05:19 PM.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Originally posted by Mutch
    They are dumb.. Sueing for 116 trillion.. Hmm I can see them getting that..
    i dont think they expect to see that much money...the point is to bankrupt them so they are no longer a cog in the machine.

AMP
    Gigabyte ga-7n400 pro nForce2 mobo, Athlon XP3200, thermalright slk900, 1 gig corsair pc3200 cas2, radeon 9800pro, SB Audigy 2 ZS
    case= yeong yang YY-B0221 server cube,550 watt Antec true power,1 wd raptor 74 gig,1 34gig raptor (page) 2 wd 120gig se's raid 1, 1 120gig se. WIN xp Pro, Dual display samsung syncmaster 1100df 21in(Primary) Samsung syncmaster 955df 19in (secondary)".