Thread: Cd burner install

Angry Cd burner install

My friend jus got a new chieftec case and is installing his cd burner and dvd rom...but he cant figure it out. Can ya give him some advice..pics and/or links if possible

Unhappy

Yall he has his computer parts laying all over his bedroom floor..you know how it is when your sittin there an cant figure something out..at least give som cheap advice. I know it sounds dumb but the case is a whole lot different his old one..cmon u gotta help a brother out man

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Never worked with a chieftec case. You don't just slide the cdrom into the hole and screw it down?

Or does it have some special brackets?
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

I answered this in the hardware forum but I'll do so once more for you.

In the bottom of the case are a few rails that are clipped in. Remove them and screw to your DVD/CDROM drives.....These allow you to slide in your drives into the bay.

You may have to fool with which holes to attach to, so your drives are flush.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Talking

Thanx guys he got it in just right...but now there is somting wrong wit the hardware..probably the motherboard. oh well