Thread: oops, posted wrong...should be in im sorry

oops, posted wrong...should be in im sorry

Originally quoted by Bouncer:
    What a nice little argument

The interesting thing about taking a deliberately contrary position is that really, it attempts to force others to pay attention to you.

Just so, the way to deal with such trolling is to simply reply that "that's nice!" or "that's so cute!" something which ignores and dismisses the troll.

The troll will then of course try to spin up the argument claiming that you have no argument etc. Again, this tries to move the attention back to the troll and force everyone else to pay attention to their antics.

Like a mouse in a maze they will try and push the same button to get the peanut. In this case attention is the peanut.

So, take away the peanut. Let them know that only thoughtful posts from them will merit a response. This will get them to post more thoughtfully because in the end, they don't care about the argument itself.

They want the peanut.

They want your attention.

It is up to you to decide whether you will give them what they want on their terms. Or yours.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

I tip my hat to Jz...hes goooood lol hes got everyone riled up again just trying to say he is sorry...

..........................ok?
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

Bouncer is certainly intelligent isn't he

The people that always stir up trouble to get attention always end up saying that "this is just the internet" or "get a life" or whatever BS they want to say. The thing that always amazes me, if that's all it REALLY was to them, why are they trying so hard to get attention on it?

Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    Bastid ...BF.C??

Originally posted by Juggernaut
    Bouncer is certainly intelligent isn't he

The people that always stir up trouble to get attention always end up saying that "this is just the internet" or "get a life" or whatever BS they want to say. The thing that always amazes me, if that's all it REALLY was to them, why are they trying so hard to get attention on it?
    Exactly.....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song