Thread: Ok, I'm back

Ok, I'm back

OK, I'm back. I wasn't going to pay these fools over at Adelphia $5 a month to rent a cable modem so I went out and bought my own. Well, I took the old one back to them told them my new Cable Modem's MAC address and they said it should be working my 6:00pm EDT 7-19. Well 6:00 came and went and it still was not working. Woke up this morning and it still was not working. So I called them up and said WTF why isn't my internet working. Well, aparently my modem was provisioned for the wrong network or something like that. Well needless to say I'm back up and folding again. All is well. Atleast my machines got a well deserved break. Since they have been running 24x7 for about the last 4-5 months.

L8ter dudes

Fold On!!!
    Respect it.

Don't you just love the way these guys operate. My cable modem rent is 10 a month now, but goes down to 3.95 next month but they raised the connect rate to keep the monthly bill the same. What a racket, but it beats the hell out of dialup!! Oh, and welcome back.
    Too many computers can fry your brain.

Yeah, I wasn't gone that long though about a day and a half. It wasn't the end of the world.
    Respect it.

Folding Thunder
    Welcome back agentbeast ! We could use all the backup we can get !

WoW Emo, only 10$ a month for cable?! I pay 40$ Sheeeeeeeeeeesh !

But then again, mine never shuts down

Originally posted by LT-73
    Welcome back agentbeast ! We could use all the backup we can get !

WoW Emo, only 10$ a month for cable?! I pay 40$ Sheeeeeeeeeeesh !

But then again, mine never shuts down
    NO that $10 a month emobley3 was paying was for the cable modem rental, that didn't include the cost to connect to the internet. And another thing, I don't back anyone up, I lead the charge! So I hope you don't mind the sonic boom that's to come in about a week, when I go smoking by you!
    Respect it.

I love to her the "super sonic" BOOM when a fellow Folding SpeedGuider breaks the speed of sound while passing me!

Truth be know, I think a few have "broke wind" in my direction while passing me!

Glad that you are back AB!

FOLD ON!!!! CHARGE!!!!

Folding Thunder
    Originally posted by agentbeast

NO that $10 a month emobley3 was paying was for the cable modem rental, that didn't include the cost to connect to the internet. And another thing, I don't back anyone up, I lead the charge! So I hope you don't mind the sonic boom that's to come in about a week, when I go smoking by you!

Hmmmmmm, interesting. Yes, interesting indeed! We shall see who makes the bigger "boom"