Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abducted 5-Year-Old Girl Found Dead

Abducted 5-Year-Old Girl Found Dead

I don't even know her, but the rush of emotions that overcame me reading this story.............

http://wire.ap.org/APnews/?SITE=MOSTP&FRONTID=HOME

If you were to say........come upon someone.............or even this particular monster.......in the act....

Would you let him live? After all....couldn't you claim he also attacked you? Would it be grusome or quick?

Dunno.......

The rush of emotions I feel right now.

That's sad, I didn't read the story, but it's sick what ppl are capable of doing. Me, personally I would beat him senseless and bring him back to somewhere he could suffer for awhile. I would employ the help of some mean mother****ers to make him pay for what he did.
    Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

Soooo......would it be different if it were you daughter?

Lets look at it this way. If the person were caught, would you let him even get to court if evidence seemed overwhelming? dunno......It might be worth it to throw yourself on the mercy of a jury in that situation.

You said "if I came upon him in the act", I would do the same if it was my daughter or not. If he was apprehended after the act I would let it go to court and pray he got the death penalty.

I'd incapicitate em, and take em to the kids father/mother. And then leave.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Stu, the question wasn't directed at you specifically. I'm directing this to SG's general fourm.

I'm curious as to if the shock value is wearing off on stories like these. For me...not yet..

I do not know what my actions would be, if it were my daughter and a suspect were in custody.

I would pummle that fuc!! I have a minature bat in my truck just for occations like this, well that and I get confronted my groups of people too, but I hope I never have to use it. I know if I do use it it will be, lets say not desireable.

Stanton is about 3 miles from me. My kids will be supervised a bit closer now knowing there's another stupid fuc out in this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

I know it wasn't directed at me, I was just saying .....

I have lost all faith in the criminal justice system. If I caught this guy and without any doubt, he was guilty. He would face instant termination. I'm sick and tired of watching complete psychos walk free because of some high priced lawyer getting them off on a technicality or a hole in the laws.

This goes against everything that I believe in, but society has changed, the world has changed, and the laws seem to work in the criminals favor, not the victims.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
    I would pummle that fuc!! I have a minature bat in my truck just for occations like this, well that and I get confronted my groups of people too, but I hope I never have to use it. I know if I do use it it will be, lets say not desireable.

Stanton is about 3 miles from me. My kids will be supervised a bit closer now knowing there's another stupid fuc out in this area.

Let's pray this vampire is found soon! Evil, and Kitten, I don't know what to say. I could not imagine what you two must be going through right now. It being so close to home! May God be watching over your own kids!

Re: Abducted 5-Year-Old Girl Found Dead

Originally posted by downhill
    I don't even know her, but the rush of emotions that overcame me reading this story.............

http://wire.ap.org/APnews/?SITE=MOSTP&FRONTID=HOME

If you were to say........come upon someone.............or even this particular monster.......in the act....

Would you let him live? After all....couldn't you claim he also attacked you? Would it be gruesome or quick?

Dunno.......

The rush of emotions I feel right now.
    Sorry if my post gets this thread closed but here is my solution.

I would kidnap this guy and take him to a secret location. I would then tell him that he will be tortured. I will not kill him but he will wish that I did. No matter how much he begs me to end his life I will not. In fact I will apply emergency first aid just to keep him alive.

First, I would tell him that I have kidnapped a family member. In fact, they are in the next room....but they have been executed. I will then tell him that for us to proceed to his release, he must follow every command or else the torture will intensify. this is an understatement to say the very least.

He must first eat the heart of this family member. If he refuses, I will remove an eye. But no matter what...when he is done eating the heart, I will remove a foot....just one foot. If he does not finish eating the heart...I will remove both feet. (Of course there is no family member and the heart will be that of a pig or a deer.)

Once he is done with the heart...he must devour the brain of this family member. If he refuses, I will burn off his testicles and *****.
    If he does in fact willingly eat the brain...I will only remove one hand.

This is where we begin to ask questions...has he done this before, who, when, why.

Every answered question is met with this response. Ten burn marks made by propane torch. Every unanswered question gets 20 burn marks....most importantly, we start over at the beginning.

Finally, to protect myself and to stop the monster from hurting anyone ever again, I will remove his tongue, burn his inner ear with the propane torch, remove both eyes, both hands and both feet....but I will not kill him.

I will allow his mind to be his prison.

but thats just me.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

I'd help ya UOD.
    SG Theme Song

Originally posted by EvilAngel
    I'd help ya UOD.
    you can put the duct tape over his wounds.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Originally posted by UOD

you can put the duct tape over his wounds.
    only after applying the salt/alcohol patch.....
    SG Theme Song

Folding Thunder
    I'd like to catch that s.o.b. strap him up in a chair and work him over with a blow torch, sulfuric acid and a pair of vise grips. Then slice his body up, pour rock salt disolved in battery acid all over his wounds, cover his remains with honey and bury him in a red ant hill !

Freakin sick bastid.

Thanks for the link, downhill. That's really sick.

I would not let him live.
    "Mr President, you have big balls" - Dominica prime minister Eugenia Charles to Ronald Reagan after the invasion of Grenada, 1983

"We win and they lose. What do you think of that?" - Ronald Reagan, 1977

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    UOD and EA....could I help?

I could use my trusty linemen pliers to peel each and every finger/toe nail off.... one after another...very, very slowly of course.

I would like permission to be the man that drops off the video tape of this great event to all of the major networks so they can air it on the 6 o'clock news.

Maybe, just maybe *******s like this will think twice before committing an act like this ever again.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by John
    I would roll him around in a big tube of thumbtacks, then drop him in a vat of acid. Then I would do what UOD planned!
    Can I throw in some razor blades with those thumbtacks?
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

subdue the f**k and the lock them in a room the parents of the child.

When that peice of s**t is caught they should just let him into general population at prison. A child molester and killer would be a dead man in GP. Might as well let the pros do it.