Thread: scar craft 1 unplayable

scar craft 1 unplayable

oh my god its worse than ever with backstabbers and ****, the multiplayer has totally been ruined!

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    I never did play that game.. people still play that?

Right now.. I still can't find a game that can satisfy me... moh was fun.. getting real dull now..

Blog Entries
    Scar craft? Is that a new gangster game?

------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Immortal
    I never did play that game.. people still play that?

Right now.. I still can't find a game that can satisfy me... moh was fun.. getting real dull now..
    SC is one of the best!!!!

of course they play it, just sucks now

Originally posted by Indy
    Scar craft? Is that a new gangster game?

you know i meant star !!!

Star Craft mutliplayer has always sucked.

I liked playing single player of it a lot, but could never get into playing Multiplayer because of the idiots out there.

All it was was a huge RUSH. I hate when people do the rush "tactic". Whoever pumps out the most first level units the quickest wins. It's pathetic. When you play someone and it lasts like 10 minutes, what's the point. I like long, tactically played out matches where they last a couple hours

they should have made a big multiplayer update making the assinging of teams before u join so u cant change them or hurt ur teammates or somethign. oh and teh rushing isnt the worst thign, tho it does suck

Uninsured for your health
    Originally posted by Juggernaut

I liked playing single player of it a lot, but could never get into playing Multiplayer because of the idiots out there.

All it was was a huge RUSH. I hate when people do the rush "tactic". Whoever pumps out the most first level units the quickest wins. It's pathetic. When you play someone and it lasts like 10 minutes, what's the point. I like long, tactically played out matches where they last a couple hours
    You mean like the two or three hour games I would play with my freinds? first our saw minor conflicts for land grabs, territorial expansions, that kinda thing. Once all reseach and building was done...then THAT is when the major fights would start...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Originally posted by Juggernaut

that was how Red Alert 2 was... WHat a great game. But with that, comes a lot of tactic, cause if u build ur defenses right, you should kill them, and pull off a counter attack... I love it when that happens

i have red alert 2 how is that now at first it was choppy

I love starcraft brood war..

I play with chenard, and Another friend.. We own, we hard;y ever lose.. We all talk on the phone at the same time so we can communicate better.. its fun, I love triple rushing, and them crying about our ablilties..

I love brood war.. best game EVER!!

please, if you used the right build orders, it was fine and u could overcome most rush...and have ur team mates kick their butts while they hit u too..got a q, what's the latest patch, i haven't played sc/bw in years.. JK2 is still my game of choice at this time..altho i'm talkin myself into the 60 buck warcraft 3 game

I...... AM.......... CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    naw man, WC3 isn't worth it. Graphics aren't THAT good, considering that it took em like 4 years to make the game.... Basically, they messed up the graphics so that ppl with slow comps can still play...
    Abit KR7A-Raid
    Palomino 1.4Ghz @ 1.57Ghz @ default voltage /w DTek Spir@l block 512MB Crucial DDR @ 300Mhz CAS222 ATi OEM Radeon8500 @ 295/275 vmem=3.5v, would of gotten GF3 if they had better filters..... 3Com 905 TX SoundBlaster Live OEM 120gig Western Digital Special Edition (8MB Cache) 20gig Fujitsu 5400rpm (gonna get another WD1200JB for Raid0 soon) LiteOn 24x burner Enermax 350watt PSU (voltage modded) Dell P1110 21" Sony FD Trinitron tube @ 1792x1344 85Hz