Thread: PHP Script Needed -- HELP!!

PHP Script Needed -- HELP!!

hey guys. i came here to see if anyone knows where i can find or buy a script that does the following:

When the visitor clicks on Investor Center they go to a screen that gives them the ability to log in or to register (with "Forget Password" functionality). Each individual Log-In needs to be recorded as to who and when.

The register screen will be http://www.safeguardtech.net/sgpages/contactform.html with approximately five additional fields: At least two of them will be Yes/No fields where an invalid entry will disqualify that person from entering the Investor Center.

If the visitor qualifies to enter the Investor Center, I would like an autoresponder to email a welcome message with their User ID (email address) and a password. The password can be generated randomly or from a list that we create. If the visitor is disqualified, they would receive a "Sorry" email and be barred from entering the Investor Center.

We would need to be able to log into the database via a browser to obtain usage statistics. We would need to be able to download this data and import it into a standard business program such as Excel.
    any help with this would be great

remember, we need this MONEY OR NO MONEY and if anyone knows how to or knows of someone who can do this, give a reply or PM me, thanks!

I think that myself with help from a freind could make that happen.

Let me get back to you. If I feel like giving it a shot, I'll let you know. Is this all getting stored in a database? If so, what kind?

Shouldn't be too hard. Finding an exact copy of what you need will be hard. I think that you may need somone to code it themselves or at least modify a freely available script.

I'm sure that I could do it given enough time. What is your timeline? BTW, the link is dead for me.

The hardest part of that will be the forgotten password part as you would need a challenge / answer system with the users answers stored in the database to compare to. Let me know the exact details of the database and if you can, how it is setup and I'll think about doing it. Throw in cookies / sessions to remember the users and it would be pretty sweet.

FunK
    Simply run adaware, spybot, ZoneAlarm, HijackThis, AVG, update windows daily, have a router, don't open e-mail, turn off action scripting, don't use P2P networks, don't violate EULAs, and wear a condom to get Windows secured.

People say Linux is alot of work!

Thanks anyway, but we found a developer already, sorry.

Np my freind. Let us know if you need anything like that in the future.
    Simply run adaware, spybot, ZoneAlarm, HijackThis, AVG, update windows daily, have a router, don't open e-mail, turn off action scripting, don't use P2P networks, don't violate EULAs, and wear a condom to get Windows secured.

People say Linux is alot of work!

will do