Thread: Crazy squirrels

SpeedFreak

Crazy squirrels

We have a bird feeder thing in our backyard, it hangs on a 6 foot metal rod.

The squirrels climb the pole (which is only about 2 inches thick), climb on top of the bird feeder then hang upside down and eat all the seeds.

Today there was a group of em lol, looked like they were planning something all huddled around in a circle.

I was watching em for bout 10 min, then i left for 10 min and came back.

The feeder was on the ground and there were at least 5 squirrels on it/around it.

They are scaring all the birds away lol. They aren't even afraid of my dogs. The dogs chase them but the squirrels just stand there making some weird hissing noises lol then the dogs get scared and run back in.

some dogs my dog kills birds

Originally posted by Cyborg
    some dogs my dog kills birds

que?

I just love squirrels. Those long bushy tails, and that soft fur. Just think about them running all over your naked body. Oh those sharp little claws, those teeth nibbling at all the protruding objects, the way they look for nuts and....

Iíve got to go take a shower. Iíll be back.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Squirrels !!!

"Scary Squirrel World"

Look

Duzmor

Duz !!
    (The Protection of all with the Wadget Eye)
    (Never Trust Intel To Do AMD'S Job)

Originally posted by MadDoctor
    I just love squirrels. Those long bushy tails, and that soft fur. Just think about them running all over your naked body. Oh those sharp little claws, those teeth nibbling at all the protruding objects, the way they look for nuts and....

Iíve got to go take a shower. Iíll be back.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Noeve, like it says my dog kills birds, its funny though cause hell go really slowly and crawl by putting his head and paws to the ground but his a$s is sky high , i wish i had pics,

LOL, what kind of dog do you have Banshee?

Maybe it needs you to charge the squirrels first and set an example for it.

You described the exact scene outside the dining room window at my parents house (except for the scared dog of course). When I was a kid I had great fun quietly crawling out onto the roof above the birdfeeder and nailing the squirrels when they came to stuff themselves...and maybe a few firecrackers tied to rocks.

Back from the shower and I feel better . And Brent... I didn't drop the soap.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

SpeedFreak
    Originally posted by Humboldt
    LOL, what kind of dog do you have Banshee?

2 golden retrievers

Squirrels steal my avocados and tangerines.
    "Mr President, you have big balls" - Dominica prime minister Eugenia Charles to Ronald Reagan after the invasion of Grenada, 1983

"We win and they lose. What do you think of that?" - Ronald Reagan, 1977

I'd rather feed squirrels than birds. I can't stand most birds. There's an annoying group of them that sit on a wire near my window and make this awful random sounding high pitched noise at just about anytime during the day. Small things with slightly red heads. I can't scare them away either. I'd use a BB gun, but the uptight ppl around here would have me arrested. I love to tell ppl with feeders, "whattaya have that thing out there for? Don't you know it'll attract birds????" Squirrels are just cute quiet little things, so give 'em something to eat.

They bark,too. Sounds like a cross between a dog and a duck.
    "Mr President, you have big balls" - Dominica prime minister Eugenia Charles to Ronald Reagan after the invasion of Grenada, 1983

"We win and they lose. What do you think of that?" - Ronald Reagan, 1977

banshiretriver - easily scared and never finds what it needs to retrieve or gets lost on teh way back and comes back 2 ours later with a coke and some cake.

Originally posted by Banshee

2 golden retrievers
    Best dogs in the world