Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We are going to see Nuclear War.......

We are going to see Nuclear War.......

Remember the premonition dream I had back in February?

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...s&pagenumber=1

I mentioned ISIS...and WAR, and Egypt and all this other crazy crap...

Well, I finally found ISIS......

http://www.isis-online.org/publicati...pakassist.html

http://www.isis-online.org/

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

I didn't read the links yet, but I know.

It's just a matter of time.

Uninsured for your health
    In a previous Issue Brief, the Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS) argued that "increased instability in Pakistan could make Pakistan's nuclear weapons and stocks of nuclear explosive material dangerously vulnerable to theft by militant groups"
    Is this meaning that odds are Bin Laden may indeed have these weapons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

You're scaring me
    Handspring Visor Prism w/ Palm OS v.3.5.2H1.5; Minstrel S Wireless Modem @ 19.2k

VTC Mid Tower Case, Asus K7V mobo, Slot A Classic Athlon @800mhz, 512MB Crucial Ram, 32MB ATI Rage Fury Pro, SBLive Platinum w/ Live Drive, Toshiba DVD-Rom, HP 9100i CD-RW, Linksys NIC, Maxtor IEEE, Microsoft 802.11b WAP, WinXP Home, and Comcast Cable @ 1500/256.

ICQ-120571202

With a million troops massed on the India/Pakistan border taking pot shots at each other, and constantly provoking one another, it may start sooner than you think, and without any stolen nukes.

If any of you recall, I predicted India and Pakistan would increase hostilities when the U.S. started on Afghanistan.

If nuclear war comes about I gonna go grab me a women real fast and make swee sweet end of the world love!

Wouldn't that be rape?

You need a yes first

Originally posted by Norm
    Wouldn't that be rape?

You need a yes first
    well yes, i'd get a yes, she would be desparate too for that magic end of the world lovin

Originally posted by Brent

well yes, i'd get a yes, she would be desparate too for that magic end of the world lovin
    doesnt mean she needs another person...

Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

Sneak up behind her, and hope she hasn't seen your picture at SG

Things are taking a very ugly path on the Pakistan/India border.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if this escalates very quickly. If indeed, Al-Qaeda has anything to do with it, they must be smiling like Cheshire cats.

Dubbya didn't look too happy when talking (Limited Dubbya style) about the threat of real war (Conventional to Nuclear) there. He threw off a smirk, then went to a sort of serious/scared look.
    Last edited by blebs; 05-30-02 at 12:05 PM.

Pakistan has just started moving troops away from the Afghan border towards Kashmir.

In another story.....

Al Qaeda linked to South Asia tensions

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) -- Terrorist group al Qaeda may be trying to stir up conflict between India and Pakistan to distract the Pakistani government from pursuing the network and its allies, according to United States officials.

"The links are clear" between al Qaeda and militant groups, like Lashkar-e-Jangvi, which are organizing terrorism against India, mostly in Kashmir, one official said.

Pakistani officials say that some al Qaeda members have moved into major Pakistani cities throughout the country.

While there is no direct evidence connecting al Qaeda to the attacks on the Indian parliament or attacks on Indian targets in Kashmir, evidence of ties to militants suspected of involvement is considerable.

U.S. officials also say there are signs of possible al Qaeda involvement in the attack on a bus in Karachi earlier this month that killed 12 French citizens and two other people.

Pakistan has already moved some troops from western tribal areas, where they had been searching for al Qaeda holdouts, to the border with India as tensions escalate between the nuclear-capable neighbors.

Also, India has started to load missiles with conventional weapons

ciao dudes nice knowin ya'll

Musharraf: "Not scared of war"
    He's dangerous.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapc...ech/index.html

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by John
    If a nuclear war comes about, I will be on the phone bitching at comcast so fast!!!

Huh?
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Musharraf denies troops moving east.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/2016537.stm

The Sum Of All Fears=?

Musharraf, when asked at the news conference what assurances he could give that the tensions would not escalate into a conventional or a nuclear war, said: "All I can do is to give my own assurance that we will try to avoid conflict. It will be my utmost endeavor to avoid conflict."

Meanwhile, U.S. officials said Thursday that several days ago India began work in preparation for loading conventional warheads on some of its medium range missiles which can also carry nuclear warheads.

The U.S. State Department Wednesday called on Indian and Pakistani officials to do all they can to calm tensions before they "spiral out of control."

I guess we're sending Rumsfield over to try to do something about the tensions.

We'd send our Prime Minister over there too, but he'd probably trip on the switch

lets hope there won't be a nuke war...

I mean even though their really really evil people out there, than again they are smart enough to know if they do such things to kill so many innocent people and commit such a sin. They won't just burn in hell but be torture for eternity without the faces of light.

God bless you all

and no nuke war plz
    Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.

No offence to you Gandalf I know you mean well.

IMHO Religion has caused, in one way or another, most of the worlds ills, and has brought the world to war many time too many..
    It's humans who need to wise up on thier own, and realize there is no God(s) to fight about.

I don't want your God, or anyones God blessing me, thanks