Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We are going to see Nuclear War.......

I understand Norm

I don't take it as offense and what you say is also true.. its Humans that affect their own religion... So call Holy War? such bullcrap.. fight for you religious right? all buncha bs .... why don't we just all get along, War is fighting for Power not Religion from what i see, all through history this is what War is about from what i see.

No War = Peace

Peace = War

always will be.

God bless you all.
    Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.

With all these Gods hanging around in peoples imaginations it's no surprize that humans can't get along. Humans can't even use thier reasoning skills very well, so fights break out everywhere over misperceptions, misinterpretations, and many other elusive imaginary reasons.

I'll take my chances with the nukes.
    People and religions torture me, nukes are a quick way out.

Better yet, let the Gods fight it out themselves

It all makes sense now....of all my weird ass dreams, this is one I wish would have never come true.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post

Are any of you religious? Read the Bible. Everything that is going to happen is starting or has been started for a while now. It is just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Are any of you religious? Read the Bible. Everything that is going to happen is starting or has been started for a while now. It is just a matter of time.
    "Everything that is going to happen is starting or has been started for a while now. It is just a matter of time."

We live in a deterministic existence, as such what you have said is true for everything. Leaving your statement too vague and ambiguous to have any real value.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Should I take this thread resurrection as indication that Speedguide is still a soapbox for the prophesying for the end of times?
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    "Everything that is going to happen is starting or has been started for a while now. It is just a matter of time."

We live in a deterministic existence, as such what you have said is true for everything. Leaving your statement too vague and ambiguous to have any real value.
    No it doesn't. I guess it depends on what exactly you believe in.

Should I take this thread resurrection as indication that Speedguide is still a soapbox for the prophesying for the end of times?
    You seem to disregard anyone that posts their opinion about anything here anyway.

No it doesn't. I guess it depends on what exactly you believe in.
    Causality happens or does not happen whether you believe in it or not. So either there is a significant reason to worry about the immediate threat of a fallout or there is not. When people start to use phrases like, "depends on what you believe in" it tells me that their conclusion rest in opinion and not in facts.

You seem to disregard anyone that posts their opinion about anything here anyway.
    Sorry that you feel that way, but when it comes to something like nuclear war I an not interested in people's opinions. I am only interested in the facts. I think some people get so use to predicting the end of times around every corner that they start to approach it in an overly casual manner.

Causality happens or does not happen whether you believe in it or not. So either there is a significant reason to worry about the immediate threat of a fallout or there is not. When people start to use phrases like, "depends on what you believe in" it tells me that their conclusion rest in opinion and not in facts.
    No. You are misinterpreting and taking my replies out of context. That is how you reply with your general thoughts and opinions which don't have any more weight than my own or anyone else who posts in this thread. People have a right to their opinion regardless of what you "think" they mean by posting it.

No. You are misinterpreting and taking my replies out of context. That is how you reply with your general thoughts and opinions which don't have any more weight than my own or anyone else who posts in this thread. People have a right to their opinion regardless of what you "think" they mean by posting it.
    Of course you have a right to your opinions. I never said anything otherwise.

No but it was implied.

No but it was implied.
    Where?

In your responses. Let it go. I am over this BS going back and forth with you.

You're just trolling at this point anyway.

Or perhaps you don't know me as well as you thought.