Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCIX online computer shop

NCIX online computer shop

Hello.I was buying from www.ncix.com HDD,RAM,P 4CASE,floppy and keyboard.I payed for ups air and i got my package after 15 days ...this was 1st thing what dissapointed me.2nd thing was when i came home i opened box and inside was everything broken + i was missing 1 piece of ram and second one was almost broken.I couldnt believe it.So next day i did a "lil" trip i came to ncix computer store i asked where is costumer service and when i was there and i was explaining my problem i also brought box so they could see it was inproperly packed and everything was inside broken and i got 2 words : **** YOU.Well i couldnt believe it ,i was trying show them the ram ,that guy said the ram is ok,(i cant put it in my mobo because the ram is almost broken) and when i said what about that missing piece he said thats ok but we will investigate it.When i was leaving i asked him again if he is sure this is properly packed order (i was upset) he said **** you.Well i left the store pretty upset but what could i do.I'm just hoping ill get that bad piece of ram replaced and ill get that missing piece too.So if u guys wanna buy at www.ncix.com dont do it.You will save lots of troubles and headaches.

Id call they BBB better business bureau

from what i read ther a store in town? if so call your B.B.B if in dif state call ther BBB
    Cancer Baaaaaad! Folding Goooood!

o and if he told me to get Fed o boy id show him the one good use for broke ram

yep

im gonna do it but i have to wait 1 week because i want that RAM.What is sad i payed for insurance either and my total was over 13 hundred.And all what i got was F*ck YOU.O well

heh, i'd have been arrested if he told me that lol

yeah and he would have been hospitalised

file a complaint with the BBB

BBB
    Will Work For FSB

o the BBB will get u much more 13 hunder damn

I...... AM.......... CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm their site looks really good tho, the prices are higher than other stores so I don't see why any1 would wanna buy from them in the 1st place.....
    Abit KR7A-Raid
    Palomino 1.4Ghz @ 1.57Ghz @ default voltage /w DTek Spir@l block 512MB Crucial DDR @ 300Mhz CAS222 ATi OEM Radeon8500 @ 295/275 vmem=3.5v, would of gotten GF3 if they had better filters..... 3Com 905 TX SoundBlaster Live OEM 120gig Western Digital Special Edition (8MB Cache) 20gig Fujitsu 5400rpm (gonna get another WD1200JB for Raid0 soon) LiteOn 24x burner Enermax 350watt PSU (voltage modded) Dell P1110 21" Sony FD Trinitron tube @ 1792x1344 85Hz

Canadian, eh... you hoser lewis's Avatar
    I'm a little confused here, you ordered parts, shipped em ups air and the day after you get them you go to the store? I've ordered quite a few items from there, had it shipped el cheapo with Canada post, and never had a problem with anything.

The prices are high but they will match any other shop in Vancouver area.

i still say go back a jam that ram up his A**

Hey Rivas,
    Welcome to SpeedGuide!

I can feel for you, as I hate sorry customer service!
    I honestly would and do pay a little more, but purchase from places that stand behind their stuff...

I, being a businessman, know that it cost to do business and we are in business to make money, so I don't argue about what something costs, but I do expect to get what I pay for... That means as promised in a timely fashion, charged correctly and merchandise in good condition... If I want to buy second rate or used, then I would go to a flea market, etc... Anyone can make a mistake, I only dislike the ones that do not try to rectify them... JMHO

If you don't mind, how about posting in this thread

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...threadid=76246

as it is a sticky and will stay on top for all to see...

Thanks for saving someone a headache in dealing with a *****ty company!
    Ken

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    hmm I always thought of buying things of ncix since they're the only ones that carry all that stuff and ship to canada.... now I don't know...

come on newegg.. come on..

If you Canadians really wanted neweeg service you should all write them a letter or email. If enough people did it they might see a business oportunity they had not yet taken advantage of. So get together and email em. Worst they can do is say maybe someday.
    XP 1600+ @1606 Mhz, GIGABYTE Mobo WD 60GB 8MBc, 512 MB pc 2100 DDR, GF 2 Ultra, Win XP Pro, CDRWx40

War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things: The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feelings, which thinks nothing (is) worth a war, is worse.

-John Stuart Mill “The Contest in America”

Tru that!

hm

lewis i didnt even know they r close to me thats why that ups air.After i payed i was looking at store location and i saw it ...Well that was my stupidity .But like i said that box was looking horrible,missing ram,second ram almost broken and when i was on customer support i "got IT".

ken thx u ,do u want me post it there again ?

Broke
    Originally posted by Immortal
    hmm I always thought of buying things of ncix since they're the only ones that carry all that stuff and ship to canada.... now I don't know...

come on newegg.. come on..
    you can try www.bigfootcomputers.com

heh

i was buying and i still do at ebay or from store list at www.pricewatch.com and it always came perfect ..np with it at all ..and now this ...funniest thing is this is first time when i was something buying from canadian computer store,well now i know i will never do it again.I just hope they will replace that 512 mb PC800 ram.

you should ask for the corped number or if not a combany then the owners name and if no go on that u should be able to find who owns it at the hall of taxes

yes

tomorrow im gonna call there and ask whats going on ....they told me "wait 1 week because we have to do investigation" so i ll let u know ...