Thread: I wanna kick some Hollywood PUNK ASS!!!

I wanna kick some Hollywood PUNK ASS!!!

Watching the news, I just saw a clip about E.T. and the guy who played Elliot (Henry Thomas), was interviewed at the premiere and he said that he hadn't seen it in 18 years and forgot most of the movie!

WTF??? WTF is wrong with people today??? I say the little rat bastard doesn't deserve to be in more movies because he obviously doesn't care or give a rats ass about the art that he creates!!!

If I were a star and making movies, you can sure bet that I would know every damn line and would be soooooo proud of the work.

I wanna break this terds arm off and shove it up his ass..little punk!

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Re: I wanna kick some Hollywood PUNK ASS!!!

To him, he was just a kid doing something that was somewhat special. He didn't feel he was creating art, and truthfully, he didn't.

ET was one of those films that I thought relied far more on the filmmakers than the actors (or at least most of them).

Re: Re: I wanna kick some Hollywood PUNK ASS!!!

Originally posted by BIGJIMSLATE
    To him, he was just a kid doing something that was somewhat special. He didn't feel he was creating art, and truthfully, he didn't.

ET was one of those films that I thought relied far more on the filmmakers than the actors (or at least most of them).
    Well besides Legends Of The Fall and Fire in The Sky...Henry Thomas's career sucks. Hell, they killed his butt in Legends. Maybe he should remember what he has done and what he has been part of.

If I were him, I would have at least said this:

Yes, I watched the movie again yesterday and can't wait to see the changes that Steven has made. E.T. sparked my career and I'm grateful for that. Seeing the movie is a great reminder of what a great movie can be, especially for kids.

Blah blah blah...why am I even concerned with this crap...I just need to kick him in the balls.....

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar

Re: Re: Re: I wanna kick some Hollywood PUNK ASS!!!

Originally posted by UOD

Blah blah blah...why am I even concerned with this crap...I just need to kick him in the balls.....

Your killing me UOD!
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

let it go uod... its E phucking T ..

i see losers everyday *snicker*

it used to piss me off and i would rant .. but theses days i just laugh at the losers

.... ummmm some day I am gonna break
    ..umm i kindda miss ranting too... hmmm nvr mnd

* grabs louisville slugger*

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    *places ticking E.T. bomb under UOD's chair*

Did I mention that my Mrs. and I caught the re-release last night? We enjoyed it very much.

And yes E-l-l-i-o-t-t deserves to me hog tied and boned by the maddoctor for being so ungrateful.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

this will be the Politically Correct ET, seems they replaced the guns with walkie talkies instead and removed a reference to terrorists.

oh well I never have seen it yet

political correctness sucks ****
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Why the HELL are you getting mad about a movie/actor? WHO CARES.

It's my understanding that he is not making films anymore and chose to leave Hollywood to take care of his family.

Perhaps all of this thoughts of E.T. were not great and maybe, just maybe it somehow scared him and he doesn't have great memories. Hell if I lknow!

He could have been more PC and said something that would have fit a little better, but in this day and age of "PC" I'm kinda glad he didn't.

He said what he wanted, it appears to be the truth. It ruffled your feathers and he may have gotten his point across in a different way.

UOD, I would think that you of all people would understand. If you had a chance to make a point through the media, would you seize it and make your point or pour forth dribble to the masses.
    FunK
    Simply run adaware, spybot, ZoneAlarm, HijackThis, AVG, update windows daily, have a router, don't open e-mail, turn off action scripting, don't use P2P networks, don't violate EULAs, and wear a condom to get Windows secured.

People say Linux is alot of work!

Originally posted by Brent
    political correctness sucks ****
    Affirmative!