Thread: Wild system

Wild system

Maybe the most tricked PC/System I have seen!

http://www.mods4me.com/forums/showth...p?threadid=153
    ...Steven
    Hostboard

Lian Li PC-&HW Black w/Window & Blue LEDs - Asus P4C800E Deuluxe - P4 3.4ghz Prescott SL7E6 (OC 4ghz @ 40degrees) - PC-3200EL Rev2 Platinum Dual Channel 1G - Ultra X-Connect 500w Blue PS - Swiftech H20-120 Rev 3 - Swiftech MCB-120 RadBox - WD Raptor 74gig SATA (Primary) - Hitachi 400gig SATA (Storage) - Pioneer DV-108 DVD/CD combo burner - Nvidia 6800 Ultra

oh

my

god

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

wow . . . . wow . . .
    The NastySasky:
    Intel i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz| eVGA X58 SLI | 12gigs Dominator XMS3 1600 | 2 ASUS ENGTX 470's | Intel X25 120Gig SSD + 2 WD Black 500's | Pioneer DVD/RW | LG Blu-Ray Writer | Antec 1000Watt | WarMachine M1 Case

too much stuff

all i need a 1 box and a box and candle montior

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

what the HELL......nice setup...but thats DEFINATELY too much....I mean hes got a better system than nasa.....jesus...

I dont know about you...but my XP 1900+ with all the fixins is just enough for me...I dont need a computer that you sit IN...just next to
    AMD Athlon 1900+ XP | ASUS A7V266E mobo |Visiontek Xtasy GeForce3 Ti500 | 40gb HD 7200 | 16X DVD | 256mb DDR | SBlaster Audigy XGamer | Windows 2000 | Cooler Master ATC-210 Azure
    Originally posted by YARDofSTUF
    this dude needs some pimpish SG title lol

Gone Camping
    Northern AB, CA, turn left Alaska, Turn right, Yukon Territoies
    over half of his computer is Stereo equipment, hell half of us could make a pile like that just by cleaning out the living room

no F1s system is incredible even teh casings of it are made well with good thought.

what the FU**!!! that's a shyt load of... dang!! i'm impressed! lol what does he do with that system... lol
    Share What You Know, Learn What You Don't.
    RapSource.Com

Originally posted by DiskDoc
    what the FU**!!! that's a shyt load of... dang!! i'm impressed! lol what does he do with that system... lol
    Better yet, what does he do to afford it?

lol lovin it though
    RapSource.Com

Much of it does appear to be only for show though...
    He appears to have split things up as much as possible to make it look like more than it is. Many of those racks appear to be empty and Chris is correct with sterio equipment...

It is a cool system and I am not trying to knock it, but a lot of it is illusion... Not as much as the hugh racks would lead you to believe, however, he still has some serious coin in it...

for some people, it's all about showing it off so i guess he's doing a good job then.. lol
    Last edited by DiskDoc; 04-13-02 at 07:41 AM.
    RapSource.Com

i do see quite a bit of room taken up by rackmount audio equipment. but the guy still claims there are 5 separate (so-to-speak) systems. looks to be about 2 full racks of functionality spread out over 4 racks.