Thread: What kind of Navy ship would be named after the former President Bill Clinton???

What kind of Navy ship would be named after the former President Bill Clinton???

Perhaps the first ship of the next class of carriers will be the USS Bill Clinton. It will boast the ability to steer a course straight down the middle, but will have a tendency to veer to the left or toward large sums of money. It will be fueled by an unending supply of testosterone, which perpetually replenishes itself. Its presence will always be marked by chaos and destruction, but there will never be enough evidence to prove that it was really there. Maintenance of this class will be a nightmare as items will constantly disappear from the aircraft and wardroom furniture will mysteriously vanish.

Its sister ship, the USS Hillary Rodham, will easily steer to the left or to the right, if you know what I mean. Keeping decklogs on this ship will be difficult, as there will be no knowledge of having been anywhere or having done anything. This ship will also run on testosterone but will require a much higher octane. This ship will be characterized by impulses to suddenly change homeports.

I'll never figure out how America bought into this huge illusion that Clinton was so illusive.

Give me a million bucks to investagate anyone..and I could probably dig up more dirt than what was heaped on Clinton. Keep in mind, lvslr, that I did not vote for him in either race. I just happen to belive that the far right has probably over extended the bounds of fair play.

There were more convictions under Regan's reign or Bush's reign than Clintons....yet we spent 72 million on Star's little fiasco.

That does not include how much the FBI spent trying to find ex lovers..(they found none) and investigating various Richard Mellon Sciafe funded scandels....(trooper gate comes to mind)...

I could write a book on this subject but I'd have a hard time finding a press "liberal" enough to publish it.

Think about it......72 million dollars...and everyone that made accusations about him made money........

Ya forgot those 2 ships would be under constant attack for marginal reasons
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    USS Monica Lewinski

I'd smoke a cigar after the ships ceremony!
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

I would name it "the Lewiski"

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff
    USS Monica Lewinski

I'd smoke a cigar after the ships ceremony!
    USS Moncia Lewiski CVN-69 Though the hull number is already taken it's still befitting.

downhill. I want you. Give it to me. Don't let mouse know.

People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Originally posted by MadDoctor
    downhill. I want you. Give it to me. Don't let mouse know.

Originally posted by downhill

HAHAHAHAHA!

AMP
    Gigabyte ga-7n400 pro nForce2 mobo, Athlon XP3200, thermalright slk900, 1 gig corsair pc3200 cas2, radeon 9800pro, SB Audigy 2 ZS
    case= yeong yang YY-B0221 server cube,550 watt Antec true power,1 wd raptor 74 gig,1 34gig raptor (page) 2 wd 120gig se's raid 1, 1 120gig se. WIN xp Pro, Dual display samsung syncmaster 1100df 21in(Primary) Samsung syncmaster 955df 19in (secondary)".