Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Britney gets pissed ....

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by Red Rose

*lol* my 12 year old, my daughter remember, likes the games too, but only if she can shoot the bad guys, she wants to work with the CIA so she can do that for real *lol* or to be a laywer, just so she can argue with people, which she already does quite well with her sister
    Remind me in about 10 to 12 years that you ARE NOT to play match maker with my son and your daughter!
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Originally posted by Joint Chiefs Of Staff

Remind me in about 10 to 12 years that you ARE NOT to play match maker with my son and your daughter!
    *LOL* don't worry, Mom has already told her that she dont ever need to get married or anything because she has to have a job that makes alot of money so she can take care of her loving mother forever

*cough* Anyone got an extra pair of boots???

*LOL* don't worry, Mom has already told her that she dont ever need to get married or anything because she has to have a job that makes alot of money so she can take care of her loving mother forever
    Then she'll say when she's all grown up...rich and famous, "You wouldn't let me dress like my teen idol Britney Spears!" And will be done with you forever!

As parents we will never win. Compromise maybe, but never win!

Originally posted by Rainbow
    *cough* Anyone got an extra pair of boots???
    Hey Rainbow, come on, You know me in rt and You know how loving I am to my kids

Then she'll say when she's all grown up...rich and famous, "You wouldn't let me dress like my teen idol Britney Spears!" And will be done with you forever!

As parents we will never win. Compromise maybe, but never win!
    *lol* naww, by then I will say it all her dad's fault, that I would have let her, but he said no

*jumps up and down cuz I finally got enough posts in so I can use the penguin! :2cool:

Lol!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So Britney has stirred young girls to oppose those who try to control their sexuality..... ? To maybe even make decisions on their own (Gasp!) that are not approved by the puritan morality police?

Hmmmmm.

I'm liking Ms. Spears more everyday. Quote-Torsten
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know that I'm old now. I remember when I was in highschool girls dressed somewhat frumpy and nerdy because they didn't want people to view them as "nothing more than sex objects". Now that's all they want to be viewed as!!! My how the world turns All I can say is all you young guys are lucky azz stiffs to be getting this slut fest. Enjoy it while it lasts because pretty soon the youth will be back to bitching about about how everything is F'd up and it'll be bye bye sex party.

You get older and hopefully wiser but the young will always be dumb...lol

NOTE*- I am only 25 not some old fart. The girls I am referring to in my youth were from the early to mid nineties...so not that long ago In 2 years all the kids will be like "I can't believe they were such dorks back then...and the cycle will continue"

We are all tied to the wheel...muhahaha
    Last edited by Jstyr; 03-13-02 at 11:18 PM.
    spec-
    Rig #1- AMD XP 2400+, A-Bit KR7A/266, Gainward Geforce3 ti200 64mb Golden Sample, 1GB Crucial DDR, 40 gig WD HDD (7200), XP PRO, Vantec Stealth 420 PSU, Soundblaster Live 5.1
    Rig #2- P4 2.4c, Abit IC7 800 FSB /w onboard sound, Radeon 9700 Pro 128, 1 Gig Corsair 3200 XMS, Dual (SATA) 36GB WD Raptor's in RAID 0, XP Pro, Antec Truepower 400
    Rig #3-AMD Barton 2500+, Albatron KX600 (via), 1 gig Corsair 3200, Radeon 9600 Pro 128, Seagate 80 gig HD, Antec Truepower 400

I can't imagine ever being a parent. Apparently you have to go through some training course that makes you a sex hater or something. The same parents who don't care if their sons terrorize half the school and who don't care if their daughters are a vicious group of heathers, are the same parents who go into hysteria if their teens have a sex life (or try to dress like they want one).

Of course some of these same ppl were slutin' it up 20 yrs earlier.

*lol* naww, by then I will say it all her dad's fault, that I would have let her, but he said no
    So you know the secret too!

disabled account Deus ex Machina's Avatar
    From what I understand it was not actual urine. It was made from a powered mix, just add water and have a jolly time.

shant,
    david
    blessed be................

Originally posted by torsten
    I can't imagine ever being a parent. Apparently you have to go through some training course that makes you a sex hater or something. The same parents who don't care if their sons terrorize half the school and who don't care if their daughters are a vicious group of heathers, are the same parents who go into hysteria if their teens have a sex life (or try to dress like they want one).

Of course some of these same ppl were slutin' it up 20 yrs earlier.
    I have to agree with you on one thing, I cant ever imagine you ever being a parent either. Because at 12 and 14, they should NOT have a sex life, period! And both of my kids are good kids, honor roll and very good students, so I guess that blows your idea of kids terrorizing or being heathers as you put it.

So you know the secret too!
    *lol* we all do

I see your from Michigan. One word of advice! Wathc out for BMED here on the boards! He's the local ladies man!

*lol* thanks for the advice. Most everyone has been great. So far anyways

That's just cruel.

edit: Blame the production company for not notifying the public in advance. I'm sure Ms. Spears just showed up to shoot the commerical.
    Maybe they did notify the public and that's why they had their buckets ready!
    Crayons taste like purple.
    www.kwcca.com

Originally posted by jeep725

Maybe they did notify the public and that's why they had their buckets ready!
    That could be the case!

I hope she dranked some

My~Rig
    |Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Toledo 2.0GHz @ 2.5Ghz||ASROCK 939Dual-SATA2||OCZ Platinum 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC3200|ZALMAN 120MM CNPS7700-CU|
    |ATI XT 1600 PRO|CSB SB0570 Audigy SE 7.1||WD SE16 SATA 320GB HD|Hitachi SATA 160GB HD|Thermaltake TR2 W0070 ATX 430W Power Supply |WIN 7 Ultimate| (College Budget)

Originally posted by Annalysa
    i am sorry i still think its funny
    Subject to change.

New computer =)