Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: It's Time to post about our user names...

Originally posted by chevyman282
    I build chevy's the 282 was meant to be a 283, A great engine, but I hit the wrong key!! After I realized my mistake it was too late, everyone had my nick! lol

After 34 years in the auto industry, it may be time to hang it up and I will need a new username.....Like, ??????
    any suggestions?? Be nice now...

Regards
    chevyman282
    Windsor-351. Heh.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

I build chevy's the 282 was meant to be a 283, A great engine, but I hit the wrong key!! After I realized my mistake it was too late, everyone had my nick! lol

After 34 years in the auto industry, it may be time to hang it up and I will need a new username.....Like, ??????
    any suggestions?? Be nice now...

Regards
    chevyman282
    That was a stout little small block. If I had to pick a small block for my Chevy it would be a 283 or 327.
    Test Your Speed Here

Previously known as beaker1.

Originally posted by Brembo

Windsor-351. Heh.
    I your gonna go Ford atleaste make it a 351 Cleveland.
    Test Your Speed Here

Previously known as beaker1.

Dunster - Dunn is my last name. Kind of a nick name.

FORD...found on road dead
    ford backwards....driver returns on foot
    ford.....F&*%in out right disaster

heheheh
    me a Chevy boy

AMP
    Gigabyte ga-7n400 pro nForce2 mobo, Athlon XP3200, thermalright slk900, 1 gig corsair pc3200 cas2, radeon 9800pro, SB Audigy 2 ZS
    case= yeong yang YY-B0221 server cube,550 watt Antec true power,1 wd raptor 74 gig,1 34gig raptor (page) 2 wd 120gig se's raid 1, 1 120gig se. WIN xp Pro, Dual display samsung syncmaster 1100df 21in(Primary) Samsung syncmaster 955df 19in (secondary)".

Illini - I was born and raised in Champaign-Urbana, so I bleed orange and blue.

25 - A number that has a lot of history for the fighting Illini! i.e. Ben Wilson, a high school basketball star out of Chicago Simeon that was shot and killed. He was one of the best basketball players in the nation and was signed and committed to the U of I.

Since I've been little, I've fished as much as possible, so everyone has called me Fish growing up. Fish is more of a real name for me so I couldn't use it in forums so I use nomahe which is an indian word meaning fish. The great white lunkerhunter.

Blog Entries
    I betcha that if you pm'd Ken, he'd fix it for you
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Paft.

In control, quiet, thoughtful and very kind. Wise, and friendly, but not one to take false friends. Experienced, and could have many stories good and bad to tell. A kindred spirit in the storm.

I came up with that because it fit this name. I have always wanted to be what it described, and so came here with it to try to follow the name.

I was ready to buy one damn Samsung monitor at the time that i was join in , there is where the Syncmaster comes , but i finaly got a top SONY 19" one ..
    I like my member name alot i always trying to be synchronized with the spirit of the times , spesialy in my job that i do not stop learning about new stuff every day , not that i like to stuff my head with all this , but i need it to keep my self in busines ..

i just picked the first name that came to me, guess i thought that sounded mean and cool.

real name is mark )
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

Originally posted by the snake
    i just picked the first name that came to me, guess i thought that sounded mean and cool.

real name is mark )
    I thought it was because you were a Prudhomme fan.

SG Enthusiast
    You guys remember the story..

MG and I were kayaking, I was trying to get in while he was holding it. Well, I leaned to far, and splash, I hit the water face first.
    Poor man was trying not to laugh, but when I surfaced laughing, he let loose. We did continue are kayaking even though I was soaked, and when we were leaving he called me "splash"..and here I am.

fartface
    i have a fart fetish

SG Enthusiast
    Originally posted by fartface
    i have a fart fetish
    Others or just your own?

Hmm IranianHobo.

Well Hobo is defined as: One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.

So one could infer that through my name I try to express that I

a) no longer live in Iran and so roam many countries but don't consider them to be my homes

or

b) Live in Iran but have no home

Now those of you who know me know I live in New York there by leaving only choice a. Choice a is not correct. IranianHobo is a name I made up cause I liked both the words seperetley and decided to mix'em.

My handle carries no message whatsoever.
    ---the Iranian Fury

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by EvilAngel
    Evil - resembles all women

Angel - represents me..

they just go together....lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL..............let's get Kitten's opinion on this one!!!

He is not refering to me ... all the other women in his past j/k Im not evil im his angel
    "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

Advanced Member
    newbie when i registered to the forums, and 1 just for the hell of it, not a newbie when it comes to computers though

J = Jamie
    L = Lee
    R = Riley
    I ain't got a signature anymore, someone stole it and I want it back.

wee = because I used to always say that when I was going 120+ on the highway in my audi 5000cs turbo in high school.

96 = my version of 69. It always annoyed me when people would say 69 cuz its so llamaish (not the actual act of 69, but just the way it sounds) so I switched it around. Go me.