View Poll Results: Do u HATE ur parents or one of them?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, cuz tehy try to control my life and manipulate things that affect me

5 20.00%
  • No, i am a very sheltered person or got lucky and got some decent ones.

20 80.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!

!!!!!!

YES i do!!!!!

and i do mean HATE not dislike

I had awesome parents. I still have an awesome mom, she lets me be me. she only complains about my boyfreinds other than that shes awesome.
    I am awesome.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    My parents are great, if anything I had too much freedom as a kid.

It was left up to me to make choices that mave have been better made, if I had a little more guidance.

You say this because you still live at home?
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

I disliked them up until a about year ago. Well mainly my dad. But over the years he finally left me alone, and started treating me like a person.
    Test Your Speed Here

Previously known as beaker1.

Originally posted by RoundEye
    You say this because you still live at home?
    yes and i pay rent and make my own food and do my laundry but in the 4 hours a day during the week i hide in my room or got out with friends and my mother complains i dont help her enough for the burden that i am i'm the cleanest person in this house.

I try not to talk to them because i cant stand teh fabrications the spew from my mom's mouth, along with the way she hides her intentions.

for 3 months she bitched about the heat and electric bill, after 3 months she bought a 500 dollar basket, **** ur heat bill bitch! if ur tight on cash dont waste it, she spends THOUSANDS of dollars a year on baskets, bears, department 56 buildings, mini electric trains, and quilting supplies and tells me i dont know how to manage my money when shes behind on her bills even tho i pay her on time and makes me and my dad surfer by listening to her complain. She'll try to get us to not watch TV or me to not use or play with my PC as much to cut the bills down. So i tell her to maybe think ahead and buy her **** later on and she tells me i know nothing and that she knowns what shes doing.

if she dies she's worth a prety penny to me, but alive shes a thorn in my ass!!!

My dad isnt much better, if it was made after 1950 hes got a problem with it and will fight with me on this for hours in which he will mention that he is intelligent and was in teh airforce(ya hes so smart he dropped out of school and enrolled in teh airforce, got his GED and has 11 years experience in the wharehouse i now work at and make 30 cents less than him, yepp he's going places).

My mother also controls my dad, and the both of them have no common sense or dieting abilities.

i'd say my mom wastes about 10 grand a year on her hobbies that funk her bills up!

this is why i hate my parents, i'd move out but if i do i cant take teh firebird and my mom will junk it in a heartbeat because she hates that car, and thats teh sole reason i now will keep it until she dies and have her cremated and put her ashes in the car and send it to the dump

that thought does really make me happy.

Uninsured for your health
    My parents are great. They the ones that EVERYONE wished were their parents...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Tough question, Yard.......I grew up without one of them to hate.

Besides that's a tough word. There were times when I was young when I was ummm......teed at my mother, but as I aged, that came to pass...especially when I moved out. LOL

She's a sweetheart of a lady and only had a job to do.

I would suppose there were times my daughter disliked us. In fact I know there were.

Still, as a parent, I too have a job to do.

Hate is too strong a word here, imho.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

<===Has the best parents in the world!
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

Originally posted by CoolJ
    <===Has the best parents in the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

After you have a couple of kids, then come back and tell us how bad you hate your parents. It seems to me that you're just an ungrateful (grown) child that wants his parents to live by his rules......not going to happen!

Did it ever occur to you that they could do as they please, whether or not you disagree?

Now you have to wonder if your Mom wished she'd had an abortion...........about as wrong as you burying her in the car, huh!

Your parents gave you this opportunity for life, you should think a little harder next time you dislike what they say or do......HATE will leave a bitter taste in one's mouth.

I really hope you're joking, YOS. These are the only parents you're going to get, so make the best of it! If your situation is really that bad, then I suggest you move out......very quickly!

BMED

PS, I don't "hate" my parents, I appreciate and respect them unconditionally.

Originally posted by BMED
    After you have a couple of kids, then come back and tell us how bad you hate your parents. It seems to me that you're just an ungrateful (grown) child that wants his parents to live by his rules......not going to happen!

Did it ever occur to you that they could do as they please, whether or not you disagree?

Now you have to wonder if your Mom wished she'd had an abortion...........about as wrong as you burying her in the car, huh!

Your parents gave you this opportunity for life, you should think a little harder next time you dislike what they say or do......HATE will leave a bitter taste in one's mouth.

I really hope you're joking, YOS. These are the only parents you're going to get, so make the best of it! If your situation is really that bad, then I suggest you move out......very quickly!

BMED

PS, I don't "hate" my parents, I appreciate and respect them unconditionally.
    maybe its teh fact that she just sat me down and told me i need to learn how to balance my budget for 15 mins because i havent cashed my paycheck yet, tho i did pay her.

Maybe its the fact she calls me stupid, then denies it the next day saying she never would.

Maybe its the fact she bitches about me being 15-0 lbs overweight, while her being twice teh weight she should be is ok and we cant talk about her weight problem, oh wait, she said its not a problem.

maybe its that she will only help me out if i do what she feels is right, not what i feel is right, or what is best in the situation(not what is best is usually neither of our choices)

maybe its that she ignores me unless she wants something

maybe its that she puts words in my mouth and later talks to me like i actually said it.

maybe its my dads negative attitude towards everythign i love

maybe its his stuborness, in which he wont listen to me

maybe its that when he is questioned he gets angry and yells and walks away, bring it up again and he does teh same thing over and over.

maybe its the years of dealing with his alcohol abuse

maybe its the anger they have towards eachother.

no, i'm an ungrateful (grown) child. ur right Bmed, and after all thte time of thinking this out and rationalizing it and then rethinking it from a thrid person view and denying it my first guess was right.

i'm an ungrateful little bitch.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Sounds like some things around your house are a b!tch.

Quit hating them and move out. It's easier to talk to them and tell them how you really feel when you don't have to worry about getting kicked out on your ass.

Man, I hate to sound like your mom, but maybe just maybe, if you would quit buying PC parts and fix your car, you could get out on your own.

Other then rent, my mode of transportation is my main money concern. Hell, without my car I would lose my job, I have to drive my own car to all of my client's offices.

I didn't even get to drive my parents cars untill I was in my 20's and a medical emergency came up. I think I drove one of my parents cars maybe about five times my entire life.

Sounds to me like it's time to get out on your own.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Originally posted by RoundEye
    Sounds like some things around your house are a b!tch.

Quit hating them and move out. It's easier to talk to them and tell them how you really feel when you don't have to worry about getting kicked out on your ass.

Man, I hate to sound like your mom, but maybe just maybe, if you would quit buying PC parts and fix your car, you could get out on your own.

Other then rent, my mode of transportation is my main money concern. Hell, without my car I would lose my job, I have to drive my own car to all of my client's offices.

I didn't even get to drive my parents cars untill I was in my 20's and a medical emergency came up. I think I drove one of my parents cars maybe about five times my entire life.

Sounds to me like it's time to get out on your own.
    ya the money for the car is there and its only a summer car the problem is that once i fix it she is cutting me from her insurance, so thats gonna go higher with 2 vehicles and me having an accident when i get it in my own name, which means i then sell teh car for a cheap amount to get rid of it and take about a 4 grand loss, which would be cool if i could then be on my own, BUT my job position seems to be all but permanent dunno whats up with it but i know its something.

so i'm kinda hunting for a job again, so i shut up and hide

I love my mom. She's supportive of my college studies and wants to see me succeed. She's Johnny on the spot too.

Need the minivan?

Need $20?

Need someone to talk to your crazy girlfriend and set her straight? ( )

Of course I pay her back with every cent that I can. It's too bad you have so many problems Yard. Especially with your dad. I never really had a normal relationship with my dad before he died, but I sure wouldn't have minded him being around for my high school graduation or my first internship...

I hope you didn't take me the wrong way, I was just being a little hard on ya!

It doesn't sound like anything is going to change around there unless you change it! I would make a plan to move out and leave their troubles behind, start a new life for yourself.

I know it's easier said than done, and you must have thought about it on many occasions.....move out!

Twenty-two years ago I left my parents home, not because of dislike or hate, because I wanted to make my own decisions with my own life. I don't regret it for one moment......except for my Mother's great home cooking.

Good luck to you, BMED

Originally posted by BMED
    I hope you didn't take me the wrong way, I was just being a little hard on ya!

It doesn't sound like anything is going to change around there unless you change it! I would make a plan to move out and leave their troubles behind, start a new life for yourself.

I know it's easier said than done, and you must have thought about it on many occasions.....move out!

Twenty-two years ago I left my parents home, not because of dislike or hate, because I wanted to make my own decisions with my own life. I don't regret it for one moment......except for my Mother's great home cooking.

Good luck to you, BMED
    ya i have plans, but saving up 9000 more for school is priority 1, tho i buy alot of hardware it is my extra change!

oh and bmed i dont mena to attack ya my other posts may have seemed angered.

but damn man, ur old!

Originally posted by YARDofSTUF

but damn man, ur old! [/B]

ur correct!

the older, the wiser!

BUDWEISER!

my parents are cool
    Give me a fish, and you feed me for a day, teach me to fish and I won't be so damn lazy.

I've always loved my rents, and when they moved to New Jersey, I loved them more LOL
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"