Thread: Neighbor arrested in connection to the still missing Danielle Van Dam

Neighbor arrested in connection to the still missing Danielle Van Dam

http://www.msnbc.com/news/699959.asp?pne=msn

Looks like the neighbor did it...blood evidence don't lie...now they need to torture him to help find her or her remains so the poor family can rest...

NOGOODSUMBITCH deserves the chair if he is guilty!

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Blog Entries

Re: Neighbor arrested in connection to the still missing Danielle Van Dam

Originally posted by UOD
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/699959.asp?pne=msn

Looks like the neighbor did it...blood evidence don't lie...now they need to torture him to help find her or her remains so the poor family can rest...

NOGOODSUMBITCH deserves the chair if he is guilty!
    No argument here...didn't they say a couple of weeks ago that he had driven out to the desert the night of her disappearance?
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

They need people to help with the beating? *raises hand*
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Okay been sittin here ruminating over this. I want a piece of that neighbor. What compulsion could drive someone to do something of this nature? First off, snuffing a life at such a young age, kids last memories are prolly horrific. Second, to watch the family go through such a torturous ordeal. They outta let the mom and dad have thier way with the neighbor for 15 mins. Oh, I'm now officially pissed off. Anybody dog up a site where we can send out thoughts to the family? I cannot even begin to imagine what the family is feelin right now. I know I'd be filled with such rage as to do VERY dumb things.

Blog Entries
    If it had been my kid that had been kidnapped and killed, I honestly dont know what I'd do...I'd probably snap and go after the guy that did it...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Hopefully this guy gets what he deserves. But then again, public lynchings don't happen anymore so I guess thats out.

Nice info page here; http://www.daniellemissing.com/

Show of support e-mails to the family can be sent here; Mail@daniellemissing.com

With such a high profile case that f-ing SOB will get what he deserves in prison... Like I said a million times before, no death penalty would justify his wrongdoings, the only way for that SOB to pay is with his own concience. Let it EAT him away untill he kills himself. I, personaly, know he will be "taken care of" in prison in one way or another. That was the extracaricular activities for immates, they'll look forward to his arrival.

When I was locked up, if any and I mean ANY mutha fucer came in through the system with ANY sort of child molestation or anything of the sort he was picked out and put out.

I hope he rots............
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Thanks Noevo, sent em an email. Man, I'd love to get my hands on the freak that did this.

Reminds me of the old man they interviewed on Dateline a few nights ago. The guy was a laid off accountant, who had always been an overbearing bread winner for his family. Since he couldn't provide for his family any longer without his job he decided it best that he snuff out the lives of his wife, mother and several children, one of which he emptied a gun into then reloaded and emptied it again.

How someone could decide that a child's life is over in such a manner (in both of these instances) is beyond my measely human comprehension.

Originally posted by Macho-Module

How someone could decide that a child's life is over in such a manner (in both of these instances) is beyond my measely human comprehension.
    Thats the bit that gets me close to tears everytime I see something like this. They could just as easily choose to just chew on some .45 slugs themselves, but drag down other people.

Reminds me of the old man they interviewed on Dateline a few nights ago. The guy was a laid off accountant, who had always been an overbearing bread winner for his family. Since he couldn't provide for his family any longer without his job he decided it best that he snuff out the lives of his wife, mother and several children, one of which he emptied a gun into then reloaded and emptied it again.

The worst part is how content he was with prison life. He's HAPPIER in prison after killing his wife than he was outside of prison.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
    With such a high profile case that f-ing SOB will get what he deserves in prison... Like I said a million times before, no death penalty would justify his wrongdoings, the only way for that SOB to pay is with his own concience. Let it EAT him away untill he kills himself. I, personaly, know he will be "taken care of" in prison in one way or another. That was the extracaricular activities for immates, they'll look forward to his arrival.

When I was locked up, if any and I mean ANY mutha fucer came in through the system with ANY sort of child molestation or anything of the sort he was picked out and put out.

I hope he rots............
    Even in prison...men have a moral obligation. I hope they get him slowly...first his mind...then his body.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by UOD

Even in prison...men have a moral obligation. I hope they get him slowly...first his mind...then his body.
    Oh, they will...if he doesn't get the chair, the prison system will...they tend to look very badly at child killers...
    ------

That my friend, is the ultimate act of desperation...he probably felt that he didn't want his family to suffer through hard times.

He definitely is wrong and should pay dearly...but from what I've read and studied over the years...that is the reason...

I should not have read this right before going to bed.

Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    As a father of two girls id have to meet him,speak to him,touch him,kill him..