Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

i could meet you at your mothers house one day before the wedding and get it setup and make sure its working...

tell me when, this week works
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

How about Friday ? PM EA to set it up we will do it on Friday whatever time works for you !

Originally posted by MMC
    i could meet you at your mothers house one day before the wedding and get it setup and make sure its working...

tell me when, this week works
    "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

unless im workin it shouldnt be a problem. ill get back to you as the days go by

does that house have broadband?
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..

Yes it has broadband And ok pm EA with what works K?

Originally posted by MMC
    unless im workin it shouldnt be a problem. ill get back to you as the days go by

does that house have broadband?
    "Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

tell ea to check his PMs if he's still up

(i thought only women got pms )

K! he will hes playing Q3 Thanks

Originally posted by MMC
    tell ea to check his PMs if he's still up

(i thought only women got pms )

The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

This is how it will be done:

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
    I am glad i can help

Thanks MMC, I cant wait to see it!!!!!

Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Re: The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

Thank You MMC

Originally posted by MMC

There will most likely be a live webcast on a 128 upload broadband modem (you call that broadband? lol). this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240, which is obviously a problem but dont worry if you miss it...

I will be recording the wedding with my own HD8 video recorder. Has Digital EIS Stablization, 26x optical zoom, 300x digital zoom. I will then stream this at 640x480 throughout the day from my own broadband connection at home (384 upload, which is about 45k/s)until everybody has seen it.

this is going to be a true speedguide wedding...
    I am glad i can help

Yeah What he said LOL ...... No but seriously I think this is going to be exciting. And im glad you all will be a part of it .. Thanks

Originally posted by EvilAngel
    Thanks for the help MMC! This is going to be awesome I never got married on the NET before....lol

I really like that all of SG can share this experiance with us. You guys are like family, I hope you know this!

It's going to be trippy seeing you tie the knot, Evil.

Dont worry though, all us guys will be just as nervous as you are! lol

Re: The wedding of the Biggs (aka, EvilAngel and kitten)

Originally posted by MMC

this will roughly support about 3 viewers decently at 320x240,

Wow... Awesome.

Good luck to both of you.
    Live to chase your dream...

i have run into a little trouble... my software that streams my webcast, well the trial has run out. i use the software from www.inetcam.com the program is called ivista...

i think you can use your creativity to help me out

Originally posted by fanta

It's going to be trippy seeing you tie the knot, Evil.

Dont worry though, all us guys will be just as nervous as you are! lol
    LOL... Does the thought of marriage make you shutter? ..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

LOL... Does the thought of marriage make you shutter? ..lol
    Marriage is frightening for me to think about! But then again I'm still wet behind the ears, so what do I know! LOL

Dont get the wrong idea though, nervous in a good way!

hell yea!! you rule MMC! this will very cool...I've never seen an online wedding before.

congrats again Evil and Kitten! or Mr. and Mrs Biggs I should say.

Talking congrats..........................

i am so excited 4 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats and god bless the 2 of you.....well i'd go on but i am pleased and honored to say "hey i'll save it cuz, i am in the wedding!" I am proud to say I love ya and your making the best move you 2 could. CONGRATS!
    don't HATE me if you ain't me!

btw.... I think its a bitchin idea for all of the sg'ers to go to the wedding.If everyone pitches in then everyone could at least have enough $$ for at least a room????????????? I am so excited (and its not even my wedding) hahaha j/k. but the web cam idea is bad ass, yeah, i get to be on tv,...........well kinda

Originally posted by kitten
    K! he will hes playing Q3 Thanks

well, how did I know................................................................................................ .............................................................have a goood night!