Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm callin Koribouros out!

Originally posted by Noevo

go play in traffice like your mother/aunt always told you to. Oh wait, thats what you do for a living isn't it. Tell me, is it true that people work on surveying crews so they can be the first to get the roadkill?
    Man yer persistent....I thought those biker gangs kept ya sedated, less wigglin when they want some.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Originally posted by brembo

Man yer persistent....I thought those biker gangs kept ya sedated, less wigglin when they want some.
    thats it, you're done. you have to be. you just shot your vocabulary wad with the use of the word persistent.

thats it, you're done. you have to be. you just shot your vocabulary wad with the use of the word persistent.
    That reminds me, tell yer sister that I don't care if its mine. Let her pimp take care of it.

That reminds me, tell yer sister that I don't care if its mine. Let her pimp take care of it.
    dude you know better than that. since you gave her that disease she isn't fertile anymore. Ya know, kinda like that sheep you had problems with that one time under the car on blocks in your front yard.

Or was it on top of the fridge on your porch with a goat? Or in the outhouse with both? damn, I can't keep your zoo straight anymore.

dude you know better than that. since you gave her that disease she isn't fertile anymore. Ya know, kinda like that sheep you had problems with that one time under the car on blocks in your front yard.

Or was it on top of the fridge on your porch with a goat? Or in the outhouse with both? damn, I can't keep your zoo straight anymore.
    Yer just mad, cuz the only chance at continuing yer blood like went out with yer sis. Boo f'in hoo! Get over it. Go grope the neighbors cat some more.

Sheep??????
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by MadDoctor
    Sheep??????
    Not sheep too?
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Yer just mad, cuz the only chance at continuing yer blood like went out with yer sis. Boo f'in hoo! Get over it. Go grope the neighbors cat some more.
    eh, not my fault that my bloodline isn't in 3 outta 4 people within 5 counties.

You guys recognize a president over there yet? Or are ya still worshipping Jed Clampet?

Blog Entries
    lol, and I thought I was going to go to bed...not now, and miss all this?
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Indy
    lol, and I thought I was going to go to bed...not now, and miss all this?
    Thats what Brembo said when he realized his sister was passed out drunk on the couch on the front porch

For someone thats easily outmanuvered by an eggplant, you can sure throw taunts well. Are you just repeating what you hear everyday from your case workers?

For someone thats easily outmanuvered by an eggplant, you can sure throw taunts well. Are you just repeating what you hear everyday from your case workers?

isn't this the one day a year you take a shower or somethin'? Man, I have got to have something better to do then listen to your crap. hmm, maybe the old lady next door needs a sponge bath. that would definetly be an improvement over this

isn't this the one day a year you take a shower or somethin'? Man, I have got to have something better to do then listen to your crap. hmm, maybe the old lady next door needs a sponge bath. that would definetly be an improvement over this
    Well seeing as how I how I *CAN* control my bowels, takin a bath everyday seems a bit of overkill. Oh BTW.....you can tell that yer wearin adult undergaements.............

score!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Did someone mention Sheep?

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Originally posted by mouse
    Did someone mention Sheep?

I reconize mikemean, who's the other two?
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

ooooh I better be careful looks like maddoctor is keeping an eye on brembo. Too bad someone wasn't doing that for you when you were younger. would have saved you the embarrasment (and money for penicillin) if someone had pointed out to you that those "girls" that asked if you wanted to party were all peeing in the mens room shortly before you propositioned them.

Oh... Thank you God!!!!!!!

aww how cute Mouse. you found a picture of brembo's last family reunion. Notice the lack of womens. They are all fast.

The picture is of Roundeye and Brent