Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tampabay SG Members

I only look like this when I go out to clubs on the weekend..

Chicks dig the horns
    There Is only the Here and The Now, If you forget about that You might as well be Dead!

I am sending this over to club forum now that the meeting has past...
    Ken

I cannot begin to explain how disappointed I am in you grown men acting so rudely in that bar, I mean so disrespectful. No beer, no liquor ?? there better be some more pics to come of drunk, puking, rolling around in the parking lot, pure insanity, I wanna see you guys having fun !!!
    Crackin' skulls and breaking kneecaps.

Originally posted by grimson
    I cannot begin to explain how disappointed I am in you grown men acting so rudely in that bar, I mean so disrespectful. No beer, no liquor ?? there better be some more pics to come of drunk, puking, rolling around in the parking lot, pure insanity, I wanna see you guys having fun !!!
    Hey Grimy,
    The waitress kept our table clean, but if you look closely you can see the tops of the empty Corona bottles that Philip & Exarkan put over by me to make me look like a lush!

And keep in mind that this pic was taken before the Police and National Guard showed up to disburse the crowd and control the riots! (Man, those night sticks HURT, and the mace!!! As if my vision is blurred and bad enough already!!!)

Also it doesn't show P & K holding me down and pouring beers down my throat, (the dirty rats!) nor the harum of dancing naked women that surrounded us and forced us to... Hold that thought! PG-13

I see Ken likes to smoke Marlboro lights.

hey sorry guy's for not making it last nite , my sister did not leave till almost 8p.m. sunday.

i will try to be at the next meeting if you have one
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

Originally posted by the snake
    hey sorry guy's for not making it last nite , my sister did not leave till almost 8p.m. sunday.

Don't worry we will, sometime during spring break

In fact that gives everyone an excuse to come to florida for spring break
    There Is only the Here and The Now, If you forget about that You might as well be Dead!

Originally posted by the snake

Yeah, we hear ya! Be carefull of them nasty boot record virus! hehehehehe J/K Snake, we understand!

We will be planning another the first week of April as John will be here visiting. Perhaps a monster marathon LAN party is in the making as well...

We look forward to seeing you then!

Hey Exarkan,
    Candles and CatFood, you kinky devil! MadDoc is going to be on you like a fly on stink when he hears this! hehehehehehee

He has an animal fetish as well!!!! hehhehheehheehe