Thread: Its just hope less

All Ur Base R Belong 2 Us Christopher561's Avatar

Its just hope less

i dont know whats going on with me. i always think that there is no luck with me having a girlfriend. my friends are always there to support me. they will say good things like "dont worry man theres someone". but look its been 14 years and no girl friend. im in high school this is the time were you start to do drugs and hand out and teen stuff. go to clubs hag out with girls. my friends say that you will not find out if you dont ask. and i never ask the girl. they also say that i have low selfasteam well i think i do but i dont know how to build my self asteam up. i want to start to be nice to people im starting to think that i am shy (im a 14 year old boy!) and most people say that the right person will come around. and sometimes i think im a nerd and i dont even have the nicest cloths all my clothes are crappy.

Give me some pointers and what to do in highschool and how to become popular,

theres really no reason for this post but i just want to say how life is so hard and dont lit little probs hold you back from like as they always say "live life to the fullest".
    Last edited by Christopher561; 01-13-02 at 12:09 AM.
    Originally posted by Christopher561
    DoNT MESs wItH ME!!
    SG RocKS! :2cool:
    Dude thE DiScriPtion of this SmiLy is rolling on ThE FlooR.

dude just be your self and things will happen for you
    4930K@4.3~32GBGskill~asusX79deluxe~r9-280x~240GB-SSD-OS drive~500GB-SSD-scratch~240GB-SSD-thrash~2TB storage~Windows 7 pro
    *~ SG stats ~my stats

Originally posted by the snake
    dude just be your self and things will happen for you
    Exactly... just do what you do and please yourself, don't fall to peer pressure.

You have a long road ahead of you still. As long as you do what's right, you can't go wrong.

Take care and good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

"I'm a 14 year old man"...........No way! You're a 14 year old boy, you should be having FUN! Be yourself and act accordingly, be stupid and witty, funny and dull......who cares, you're young bro!

I'm a 14 year old man BTW!

You sound just like my son, he is about you age and going through the same thing. You are not alone in your quest...

P.S.

Nagging wife, screaming kids and a morgage are nothing to look forward to, Don't rush it...

You must have heard this tons of times but the best way to live through high school is to be yourself. You can't try to be someone you're not, the harder you try, the less chance you are of succeeding. You may think you want to be popular, but maybe you already are. All the popular people you look at in your school sort of became popular because that's how they made themselves.....snobs. To be popular, you must be a snob, you must exclude and put down a lot of people just to be popular. It's because they have to make themselves look superior to others, and people believe they are superior, like you for example .

Seriously, in high school just be whatever you are and you will be popular without being a snob.

Wow.....and I thought I was going to be the first to reply

thank you all you are making me look at life diffrentaly and il start acting myself. and the strage thing is that theres this popular kind that talks to me.
    DoNT MESs wItH ME!!

ha...

I'm 20 and haven't had a GF......

but it's all good

Uninsured for your health
    thank you all you are making me look at life diffrentaly and il start acting myself. and the strage thing is that theres this popular kind that talks to me.
    POPULARITY BY ASSOCIATION!!!!

RUN WITH IT MAN!!!

If the popular people want you to hang with them, then hang with them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

SG Enthusiast
    i got you beat, i'm going on 22 and still have neverhad a girlfriend. i'm too good for them anyways. i'm so sexy that i intemidate (spelling?) all the women around me.

Just think of me as your BIG brother at SG........we're like family here!

Originally posted by BMED
    Just think of me as your BIG brother at SG........we're like family here!
    thats why i came here and talked about it.
    DoNT MESs wItH ME!!

Originally posted by fastspaz
    i got you beat, i'm going on 22 and still have neverhad a girlfriend. i'm too good for them anyways. i'm so sexy that i intemidate (spelling?) all the women around me.
    Can your boyfriend vouch for that last comment?...lol j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by The Devil
    Tolerance is a virtue, not a requirement.
    SG Theme Song

Uninsured for your health
    Little bro, don't rush things...you have HOT chicks in any of your classes? talk to them, get to know them...eventually, if you guys become freinds, she might even be willing to hook you up...

with her, or one of her freinds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Chris just work on being Chris. Don't worry about what others think or do. Just be yourself and follow your own road. Other people will like you for who you are.
    Lifetime Coaster Count: 236
    Coasters Conqured in 2004: 26

I was sort of like that, I have had GF but nothign serious and I was sort of known. Things pretty mutch sucked Last year or my Freshman was my lowest point, but After I got my Liscenes everyone knows me. I goto sooo many parties and I couldnt be any happier so this will eventually fall in place and its going to be all good no matter what.
    We have seen their kind before. They're the heirs of all the murderous ideologies of the 20th century. By sacrificing human life to serve their radical visions, by abandoning every value except the will to power, they follow in the path of fascism, Nazism and totalitarianism. And they will follow that path all the way to where it ends in history's unmarked grave of discarded lies.

Toronto, Canada Computers Built and Fixed personally: 720

Well

welcome to the club. Your not good looking, but average, yet chicks would rather put you into the category of "facially challenged" because their shallow upbringing tells them to. Ahh I asked this very same question a bunch of times and I did once here...I was going to try a a younger girl, not very much younger, like 2 and a half (I'm 19, she's 16.), but ahh I think I still can't do it..I just don't have the "suave" moves or the "right" look girls are going for and so far just being me hasn't drawn anything in..And let me just say, I'm no ******* or am I a huge geek, no offence, I like computers, but it's a hobby, not my life, but overall guys like me finish last because we have initiative to go out and get them.

So just do th is, go out and try. You won't ever know if you didn't try and well, I just don't have time myself (exams are in the way of me doing anything, but eh.)
    Intel Core 2 Duo Q8300 2.55Ghz (1333mhz)
    Asus P5N-D
    OCZ Platinum 8gb (2x2gb) PC8000 1000mhz 5-5-5-18
    EVGA 460GTX 1gb PCIE 2.0
    Western Digital Black 640gb x 2 Raid 0
    Coolermaster 1000W Modular PSU
    Antec NSK4480B
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

----------------------------------------------------------
    HP TC5700 (Thin Client) 1ghz, 512mb 80gb 1x1000mb NIC 1x100mb NIC running PFSense 1.22
    Linksys WRT-150 running DD-WRT V.24 (Access Point)

"SG Techies rule!" - Sig Buddies with Amro

check it out f00s...

girls are into guys that treat them like dirt...

at least that's the conclusion I have come to..