Thread: FREE stuff can be yours!

Smile FREE stuff can be yours!

Go to Best Buy and pick up the Motorola SB4100 cable modem and one of the FREE @Home quickstart kits. Since Best Buy is price matching these to Circuit City you get it all (when you get the FREE startup kit with it) for only $94.99.

You can then mail in the sales receipt for the cable modem, the rebate form from Best Buy, and the UPC label off the SB4100 box for a $100 rebate making the modem more than FREE!

Now, call your @Home provider and CANCEL your @Home service and drop off your crappy cable modem that they gave you when the setup the service. Wait a day and then call the activation 800# from the quickstart kit that your picked up to start a NEW @Home account. You are calling the nation provider number so they won't give you a hard time about canceling just previously. They will then activate your line (nothing to setup since it is already done) when you give them the MAC Address and Serial Number off your new SB4100. Activation is FREE and you get a FREE month of @Home cable service!

What more could your want? A FREE month of @Home and a FREE Motorola SB4100!

-Kris

Detroit, Michigan Internet: Comcast Narrowband
    Or just give them the MAC of the new modem.
    Work: DQ
    Comp: AXP 1600+, MSI K7T266a Pro2 RU, 512MB PC2100, GF3 Ti200 128MB

You can do that, but you won't get the free month of service...

Uninsured for your health
    ermps...I thought @HOME wasn't gunna be aorund much longer? besides, that sounds more like an add for @HOME more than anything else...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

OK, you need to pay attention to which company is going banktrupt...

@Home is not going under....Excite@Home is. That means that for all of the other companies in the @Home network life will go on uninterupted. I have Comcast@Home and there had been no interruption (nor will there be) in service.

If you think this sounds like an ad....well screw you too then. I took the time to post how you can get a free Motorola SB4100 and a free month of service. If you don't want to take advantage of that then more power to you, I'm sure some other people might be interested.

sorry man, didn't mean to get you upset. I had just seen a comercercial for the self isntall kit, said almsot word for word what you posted...

Originally posted by kjboughton

@Home is not going under....Excite@Home is. That means that for all of the other companies in the @Home network life will go on uninterupted. I have Comcast@Home and there had been no interruption (nor will there be) in service.
    Afraid your wrong, All of @Home is toast. Feb 28th is the planned day to pull the plug. By then Comcast will be icomcast.net and all the other MSO's will have changed too. So I doubt that you would get a company in Chapter 7 to honor a rebate form let alone take your subscription.

Insight seems to be the only @Home MSO planing from the start to have an open access system, they are in talks with multiple broadband providers to take over there customer.
    Lifetime Coaster Count: 236
    Coasters Conqured in 2004: 26

Originally posted by kneemeister

Afraid your wrong, All of @Home is toast. Feb 28th is the planned day to pull the plug. By then Comcast will be icomcast.net and all the other MSO's will have changed too. So I doubt that you would get a company in Chapter 7 to honor a rebate form let alone take your subscription.

Insight seems to be the only @Home MSO planing from the start to have an open access system, they are in talks with multiple broadband providers to take over there customer.
    Excite was a holding of @HOME, a subsidiary. @HOME, not Excite@HOME was in financial trouble, as I understood and still do understand it. I know people all up and down the west coast who were cut off from service when they pulled the plus on the 30th.

well screw you too then
    registering, posting an advert, and telling us you want to screw us isnt a good way to start off, so go back home and continue using aol like you have been

Originally posted by CompGeek83

registering, posting an advert, and telling us you want to screw us isnt a good way to start off, so go back home and continue using aol like you have been
    CompGeek ======1
    Newbie=========0

Trying to cheat our company are ya? I can "interupt" your service...

If you think this sounds like an ad....well screw you too then. I took the time to post how you can get a free Motorola SB4100 and a free month of service. If you don't want to take advantage of that then more power to you, I'm sure some other people might be interested.

Originally posted by CiscoCert

Excite was a holding of @HOME, a subsidiary. @HOME, not Excite@HOME was in financial trouble, as I understood and still do understand it. I know people all up and down the west coast who were cut off from service when they pulled the plus on the 30th.
    i lost connection teh 1st, and @home is going under, ye excite@home was the big part, it had teh backbone, att@home is also gone and using their own service cox@home and all the otehrs are going bye bye too, as i understood and still do understand it.