Thread: I Need Help Sooo Bad!!!!!!

I Need Help Sooo Bad!!!!!!

okay...i heard about this program (Xtex System) Tweaking program..and some how I mangaged to get my display in the large display. IS there anyone out there that has this program, and also. Is there anyone that knows how to reset my configuration on my comp.? Thanks. I tried to go to display in the my control panel and set the color back to norm. (It went to Black background on everything ) ITS all a mess on visual. thanks!!!

nevermind!!! :O)

I tried to set my color prefrences back and when i tried (about 4 times) After awhile when it wouldnt work I would Ctrl,Alt, Delete it and it would either say "(That program) not responding" Or I would just "End task" But this last time I did it it finally went back to what I wanted it. Does this mean I need more memory? I have 10 GB left or does this mean I need more RAM I only have a crappy 64 SDRam. any suggest? thanks

Just a question- does this thing run on startup? (does it appear in the endtask menu when you ctrl-alt-del after startup)

Plus you should post this in a different forum- you might have better luck.
    "I tried to, but I just couldn't give it up. Robotech just gets in your blood or something, I dunno..." -Roy Fokker, Robotech

Floating down a river of Dingleberry Juice
    Try booting into safe mode, then you might be able to change the settings.
    MSI 845 Ultra-ARU
    p4 1.8a @ 47 BILLION
    radeon8500 (4 HS's)
    2 80gig WD se's raid0/120gig WD
    30gigWD/15gigMaxtor/1.2gig WD
    512megs corsair pc3000xms

cool thanks

thanks. I wouldve put it in the right place but at the time I couldnt see any detail on my screen.

SG Enthusiast
    If that doesn't work - try runing X Setup- click on the COnfigure X SEtup button then the MISC tab,
    then the Reset configuration tab. Read the popup window carefully and click OK.