Thread: Macho Modules Post he requested to have commented

I think people just need to take themselves a little less seriously on the message boards.

That's why I stopped posting page long replies full of big words and all that. I was doing it in the most pointless threads, as well as the important ones.

I often ruffled feathers for no reason, but at one point I said to myself, "You know, Mach...where are you headed in life? Is this what you want to do? Why not mellow out a bit, and be less critical? Have some fun with this forum thing, and forget making everything an intellectual battle of wits. You need a gimmick my friend...you must become one with teh funney."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhm, ohhhhhhhhhhhm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhm."

And here I am today. A much nicer guy and I have alot more fun around here. Sure, I dont say as many important things anymore, but some of the smartest people I know dont bother "saying" smart things, they "do" smart things.

The smart thing in this situation is to just let the BS go and let the healing process of SG begin. We are never going to return to a period of growth in this community if you guys keep running around cutting down all of the sprouts of progress.

Originally posted by Macho-Module
    I think people just need to take themselves a little less seriously on the message boards.

That's why I stopped posting page long replies full of big words and all that. I was doing it in the most pointless threads, as well as the important ones.

I often ruffled feathers for no reason, but at one point I said to myself, "You know, Mach...where are you headed in life? Is this what you want to do? Why not mellow out a bit, and be less critical? Have some fun with this forum thing, and forget making everything an intellectual battle of wits. You need a gimmick my friend...you must become one with teh funney."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhm, ohhhhhhhhhhhm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhm."

And here I am today. A much nicer guy and I have alot more fun around here. Sure, I dont say as many important things anymore, but some of the smartest people I know dont bother "saying" smart things, they "do" smart things.

The smart thing in this situation is to just let the BS go and let the healing process of SG begin. We are never going to return to a period of growth in this community if you guys keep running around cutting down all of the sprouts of progress.

Thats fine and dandy. Question is.....can I keep my Jelly doughnut?
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

http://forums.speedguide.net/search....der=descending

we should be proud of ourselves...this was a simple search for the word "flame"

15 pages and 510 threads

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Originally posted by brembo

Thats fine and dandy. Question is.....can I keep my Jelly doughnut?
    SURE THING PRIVATE!!!

BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!

Somewhere drinking like its going out of style.
    Lies you never used big words!

can I keep my Jelly doughnut?

Only if the wonka bean of justice says its a neat kinda thing to do.

we should be proud of ourselves...this was a simple search for the word "flame"

15 pages and 510 threads

teh winnar is yuo!! My god 510 threads.

For the record; My thread in that list entitled "Thats It!!!" was not an im leaving thread, or a flame thread. good comedic smap!! And damnit i was nominated President in that thread. please don't lump it in with all the others.

Originally posted by Macho-Module

SURE THING PRIVATE!!!

BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS GONNA HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!

Excellent....*wallows in own crapulence*
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Lies you never used big words!
    I would like to inform you that...THEY WERE BIG FOR ME!!!

*sobs*

Hmm I just decided to throw in my FMJ dvd-rip for a watch.

I need some entertainment!