Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 129

Thread: Michigander SG "Meeting of the Minds"

  1. #81
    Game Freak Gaming-Module's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,987
    Originally posted by HalfLifer



    Gotta exclude me from that
    That is why you will carry the *holds fingers up in quotation marks* "empty" keg out back for us.

  2. #82
    SpeedFreak
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    8,885
    WTF, where have i been!? lol
    Just now noticed this thread.

    I'm in! I've been to that place b4 too.

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    6,471

    Thumbs up

    LOL, multiple keggage.

    THat lunch buffet sounds good. $15.95 is not too much I think, that sounds like some good eatin. I like the first choice of lunch buffet, with the rice pilaf and grilled salmon and stuff, I usually dont eat food like that, so that's cool with me.

    Would we do anything afterwords? like a movie or something?

    THis is really exciting, with Bala and Mike possible coming...this is sweet as hell!!!:2cool:

  4. #84
    Elite Member BaLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Bell County, Tejas
    Posts
    14,351
    Originally posted by Banshee
    WTF, where have i been!? lol
    Just now noticed this thread.

    I'm in! I've been to that place b4 too.
    GET OFF THE DAMN XBOX SON!
    don't you have anything better to d...
    nm that question I already know the answer to it..

  5. #85
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    Originally posted by Noevo
    Bala, great to hear you could make it. my offer for a pick up at the airport still stands. i am maybe 15 mins from metro. Im in Westland for those of you that don't know, actually more like Wayne. right on the border of Wayne/Westland. About a mile north of Mich. Ave off of Wayne Road.

    Mike, would be great to meet you also!

    Ok, if I make it, then maybe you could pick me up at the airport too? I would be staying with my brother in Macomb, so if that is too far for you to drive, than I could have him pick me up at the airport. Oh, and all these travel sites keep asking which airport I would be arriving at: 1: Detroit Wayne County Airport or 2: Detroit City Airport. Which one is closer to Macomb? If you are picking up Bala at the Airport maybe our flights would arrive at the same time??

  6. #86
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    Originally posted by mikemean


    Ok, if I make it, then maybe you could pick me up at the airport too? I would be staying with my brother in Macomb, so if that is too far for you to drive, than I could have him pick me up at the airport. Oh, and all these travel sites keep asking which airport I would be arriving at: 1: Detroit Wayne County Airport or 2: Detroit City Airport. Which one is closer to Macomb? If you are picking up Bala at the Airport maybe our flights would arrive at the same time??
    wouldn't have a problem picking you up either mike. As far as airports go, Detroit City Airport is the smaller of the 2. Detroit Wayne County (I think its still DTW for it's initials) will have more choices. Have never flown into or out of City airport so im not much help.

  7. #87
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    Oh FINE so my ride isnt good enough hehehe

  8. #88
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    Originally posted by wee96
    Oh FINE so my ride isnt good enough hehehe
    Good thing this meeting is a couple months away. I'm confusing myself. I want to get there a day or two BEFORE the meeting so I can get to my bro's house, get settled and meet his wife and my neice. Then the day of the meeting WEE could pick me up (assuming you have that day off from work). If you can't maybe someone could. So I guess I would have to have my brother or his wife pick me up at the airport. I will take you up on your offer if you are available.

  9. #89
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    Ill be there bro, once you get the details ill make sure I have that day off, and then I can see everyone all day instead of rushing.

  10. #90
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    anyone else get the feeling that we'll all end up at the airport bar instead

    i think it's safe to say that rides are covered for all who might need them.

  11. #91
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    Originally posted by wee96
    Ill be there bro, once you get the details ill make sure I have that day off, and then I can see everyone all day instead of rushing.
    That would be cool. I am not going to try and get a ticket until the meeting date and time is set. That way I can plan my details around the meeting details.

  12. #92
    ****** HalfLifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Detroit, Michigan Internet: Comcast Narrowband
    Posts
    7,086
    Detroit City airport, its almost right there. ITs right off of 8 Mile, by Gratiot, and Hockeytown is just a few miles west.
    Work: DQ
    Comp: AXP 1600+, MSI K7T266a Pro2 RU, 512MB PC2100, GF3 Ti200 128MB

  13. #93
    Senior Member BMED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Da' Mitten
    Posts
    5,791

    Thumbs up

    Cool, this is better.......the generals were getting cluttered!

    Nice job!

  14. #94
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    I have been checking a few different sites and tickets are around the $400 range. I don't know if I am going to be able to make it.

  15. #95
    Elite Member BaLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Bell County, Tejas
    Posts
    14,351
    that sux man..

    the only reason I will most likely be able to make it, is b/c my mom works for an airline and we can get reduced ($25) flights

  16. #96
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    Originally posted by BaLa
    that sux man..

    the only reason I will most likely be able to make it, is b/c my mom works for an airline and we can get reduced ($25) flights
    So you are saying you can fly for only $25???? HOOK ME UP!

  17. #97
    Elite Member BaLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Bell County, Tejas
    Posts
    14,351
    don't think I can do that lol..

  18. #98
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    Originally posted by BaLa
    don't think I can do that lol..
    Well, will you ask your mom and see if there is any way to get me some kind of cheap ticket? The cheapest I have found is like $240 or so but, since we don't have exact dates for the meeting, it is hard to look for a ticket.

  19. #99
    Elite Member BaLa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Bell County, Tejas
    Posts
    14,351
    I asked her..

    she said in the feature she might be able to get reduced tickets..

    but there are some changes
    since she works for Corporate Airlines
    which belonged to TWA at one point
    now with the merger they belong to AA

  20. #100
    mikemean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    406
    Posts
    8,705
    Originally posted by BaLa
    I asked her..

    she said in the feature she might be able to get reduced tickets..

    but there are some changes
    since she works for Corporate Airlines
    which belonged to TWA at one point
    now with the merger they belong to AA
    Cool, thanks for asking. If she can that would be great, I really wanna do this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •