Thread: VERY TOUGH QUESTION (joke)

VERY TOUGH QUESTION (joke)

VERY TOUGH QUESTION

I have a moral question for you. This is an imaginary
    situation, but I think it is fun to decide what one would do.
    The situation: You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in progress.Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed.
    Let's say that you're a photographer and getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes.
    You come across Osama Bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under.
    You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.
    So, here's the question and think carefully before you answer the question below:

Which lens would you use?

I'd use the same lense that I used last week when this same joke was posted here
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Originally posted by Prey521
    I'd use the same lense that I used last week when this same joke was posted here
    *insert last week pic* i guess

Originally posted by Prey521
    www.pineappleracing.com

When a guy talks dirty to a girl.. it's called sexual harrassment. When a girl talks dirty to a guy it costs 3.95 a minute.