Thread: I finally cleaned my engine (pics inside)

I finally cleaned my engine (pics inside)

After a coupla hours of scrubbing and several filthy towels later.. i finally cleaned it to a presentable state

Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Said by XSeanX on AIM I wish girls were a lot easier
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..
    Originally posted by Jim Heart attack on a bun?

Whoah good job! Its a bitch to do isnt it?
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

Originally posted by CoolJ
    Whoah good job! Its a bitch to do isnt it?
    hell ya. especially this those small areas and my huge fingers.

replacing the oil was a whole other story... i dont think they could have put the filter in a worse place...
    Originally posted by UnitedWeStand Don't go walking up to her and say "I just had a vasectomy wanna celebrate?
    Originally posted by EvilAngel Actually Kitten just got the sonagram done and the doc thought it was twins at first, but soon realized that it was the boys pen1s laying next to him....lol
    Originally posted by Needlefreak May the fleas of a thousand taliban camels feast happily on your lower region..

Lol yeap! When I was changing my oil filter, I unscrewed it too slow and oil went all over my hand and the filter, then It was too slippery to unscrew
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

You outta try an Integra oil filter. I have to break my arm in three places just to touch it, much less take it off. And the angle it sits on there is just piss-poor. When it finally breaks loose, you get oil all over the b-pipe and some on the cat. Pain in the arse, drives me batty. But thats life eh?
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

I went to go change my oil but the air exhaust from the engine (Im guessing thats what its called?) is right next to it... see picture

see that silver thing at the bottom? well that gets REALLY hot after just a couple of minutes of engine being on. you can see a very small portion of the oil filter just to the left of it.

it was way too hot to change the oil the first day i tried. so the next day when my dad got home we pushed the car so a wheel was up on the curb (thats the best way to change oil). this way we wouldnt start the engine.

the oil was PITCH BLACK. I'm going to have to change it again in 1000 miles...

That silver thing is the exhaust manifold, and do they ever get hot. That my friend is prolly the hottest bit on the car, save the actual cylinders, and the cooling system takes care of that. I have some really cool scars on my forearms from an almost red hot manifold.

oh ya. anybody ever heard of prolong? I put the prolong tranny fluid in my tranny and my car shifts sooooo smoothly when accelerating hard now. before it kicked really baddly. now its smoooooooooooth

ROTFLMAO,ROTFLMAO somemore. can't stop laughing.

You guys have got it made. Ever tried to stick an O2 sensor in a GM APV?

Whats a GM APV?

I got the Gay Male part, but what is APV?

All purpose vehicle... every see a pontiac transport?

Mickey mouse couldn't get there hands in there

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Do I see a hampster running around in there?

Nice car man, keep up with the oil and stuff and it will last you a long time.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................