Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just had one of my premonition type dreams! Please help...

I just had one of my premonition type dreams! Please help...

I don't know why I have them or what brings them on. I think it's my diet and it may be related to caffeine intake...at least for me.

I had a dream about the Pyramids. In it were two books. The word "isis" keeps playing over and over in my head. The dream made me feel great! I awoke feeling as if I had the answer to the problems at hand...not my own but the worlds. I felt that a great burden had been lifted from the world. The problem is that I can't remember the rest of the dream or the complete answer!

All I keep getting or remembering are those three things:

The Great Pyramids of Egypt

Two Books

Isis

I felt as if I was being guided to the answer. I don't know what the question is though.

All I know is that the dream made me feel so at ease. ALL the problems of today were forgiven and peace was accomplished.

But it bothers me that I can't recall the dream fully. I can only pass this on to the rest of you in hopes that you can help analyze what this could possibly mean.

I am no prophet! OK...lol...I'm just a normal Joe Schmo like the rest of you...I may even be considered a redneck...so please don't think that I'm some freak like those morons in the Nostradamus news group ok. I'm telling you all this because I feel I must for whatever reason.

Have a good weekend. E.P.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    that's a pretty wierd dream.. now lemme ask u..

have u in the last 48 hrs or so before u sleep.. watch anything on tv.. read anything.. about the pyramids?

Oh my God....you're the prophet! It's YOU!!!! <ghost gets down on hands and knees begins groveling>

Okay, I'm done now. Strange, isn't it, how sometimes you wake up with a feeling, but you can't remember the dream. Usually when that happens to me I don't feel serene or happy, just wigged out.

Do a search on the (God? Deity?) Isis and see what comes up.

is the dream reoccuring? when you wake up do you feel like you cant describe how incredible the feelings in the dream were?

i get some really wicked reoccuring dreams to

Blog Entries
    Maybe these two books, which are quite the read, are what your dreams are pointing to...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...474542-8679830

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...474542-8679830
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

I·sis1 (ss)
    n. Mythology
    An ancient Egyptian goddess of fertility, the sister and wife of Osiris.

Just WHAT kind of dream was this really!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Isis \I"sis\, n. [L., the goddess Isis, fr. Gr. ?.] 1. (Myth.) The principal goddess worshiped by the Egyptians. She was regarded as the mother of Horus, and the sister and wife of Osiris. The Egyptians adored her as the goddess of fecundity, and as the great benefactress of their country, who instructed their ancestors in the art of agriculture.

The Egyptians gave the world much in the area of farming and agriculture. And in their time, there were no hungry starving people.......except for the slaves!

Thanks for your responses. I purposely left out one thing until I knew what it was. I had been shown a castle as in the Army patch...

it is the Army Corps of Engineers....why? I have no friggin clue.

My wife told me last night that she heard me crying in my sleep.

I told her the dream and she says that I was crying out loud. What does this all mean? I'm really affected byt this and I can't let it go...

Why is this happenning????

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...974#post447686

Now Immortal wants two books also....what does this mean????

Re: I just had one of my premonition type dreams! Please help...

Very vivid dreams are called breakthrough dreams......why is beyond me. Let me ask you, are you using the smoking patch?

Man o man if so...those things caused the most vivid dreams of my life.

Who knows what it means, but if I may induldge myself in a bit of ....hummm........dohicky?

uod, are you religious?

I'm sure your worring about this war also, being reserve.

The two books.

First let me list 5. I'll explain latter.

Genesis

Exodus

Leviticus

Numbers

and Deuteronomy

These all have one thing in common.

They are the first 5 books of ......
    the Jewish faith
    Muslim faith,
    and Christanity.

Since you see pyramids....

Lets include Exodus..........

Ok.....that leaves one more....from the first 5.....

you can leave out Genesis...imho

and probably Numbers.....

Take your pick from Leviticus or Deuteronomy.

I don't know about Isis though...unless..........she represents your wife?

Or maybe mouse?

Ok why those books?

I believe that the answer to a lot of problems in the middle east is for all three religions to come together as brothers and not competing interests.

Just having a little fun. I have no idea what all that means.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Ack! War dreams. Starting to get those myself. Really annoying ones too. I'm out in a field, surveying, and of all the things, paratroopers start jumping outta WW1 biplanes. German warplanes in fact, but with WW2 markings. Very strange. Even more odd, is I whip out a HK45 pistol and aschew my Armalite .223. I'd NEVER use a pistol when a rifle is handy. I know the field too, might have to run up there and reassure myself we are not gonna be invaded by biplanes.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Originally posted by brembo
    Ack! War dreams. Starting to get those myself. Really annoying ones too. I'm out in a field, surveying, and of all the things, paratroopers start jumping outta WW1 biplanes. German warplanes in fact, but with WW2 markings. Very strange. Even more odd, is I whip out a HK45 pistol and aschew my Armalite .223. I'd NEVER use a pistol when a rifle is handy. I know the field too, might have to run up there and reassure myself we are not gonna be invaded by biplanes.

ROTF.....where is MadDoctor when you need him?
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

Re: Re: I just had one of my premonition type dreams! Please help...

I'm sure your worring about this war also, being reserve
    I don't know...I have been involved in two wars so far...I was there in Saudi from beginning to end for Desert Shield/Storm and I served in the Balkans...I wasn't too worried then so I don't know.

My wife is already pregnant...so ISIS must not be for her...

My dream is one of great relief and thats what keeps me up at night...why is it so pleasing?

BTW, I'm not reserve...I've been on active duty for almost 13 years now.

Re: Re: Re: I just had one of my premonition type dreams! Please help...

Originally posted by uod2001

My dream is one of great relief and thats what keeps me up at night...why is it so pleasing?

BTW, I'm not reserve...I've been on active duty for almost 13 years now.

My apologies........I've read that before. I've an old friend who retired a few years ago. He once told me that when I got to be his age, I'd either be looking for a place to whiz or I couldn't remeber what was what.........just a sec...I'll be right back.

ahhhhhhh..........sorry.

So one more thing....since you are quiting smoking, are you using the patch? If so, take it off at night.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I just had one of my premonition type dreams! Please help...

Originally posted by downhill

My apologies........I've read that before. I've an old friend who retired a few years ago. He once told me that when I got to be his age, I'd either be looking for a place to whiz or I couldn't remeber what was what.........just a sec...I'll be right back.

ahhhhhhh..........sorry.

So one more thing....since you are quiting smoking, are you using the patch? If so, take it off at night.
    Actually, I stopped cold turkey and that was like 2 months ago, maybe less. I was quite cranky for a bit once I realized that I had actually stopped using...

On stage in front of an arena full of people
    Isis brought Osirus back from the dead by reading from a book. i cant exactly remember if she did this once or twice. Osirus was the supream ruler of all in egyptian culture they built the pyramids as an exact replica of the constilation of Osirus (orion).

if this truly is bothering you and your not just having a little fun with us ppl on SG then id be just a little scared lol.

heres why, Isis is the bringer of life she brought her husband back to life only to be killed again but not before she had horus. in the bible i think it says something along the lines that the lord will take the earth when all eyes are turned to one event and that only those who are looking for him to return will be taken. ok so throw the U.S. Army patch in there and you have war were at war. you hear Isis well Isis is the bringer of life so how does war and life go together you ask me? well what if somebody came along and ended the war before it even happend or maby even before it got really messy or maby even after its gotten really messy and everybody is ready for it to stop. so this guy comes along and has all the answers no more hunger no more war no more anything he unites everybody and gets millions maby even billions of followers. sound like the sneaky trick of lucifer to you? Isis gives you the answers but my friend you would be the tool of Set (egyptian god of evil) (on a side note the temple of Set is the only religion alive today that is recognized by almost all religions as satanic)

and yes all this came straight from me nobody else so if you have any problems with this or if i was wrong in anything please say something because im only human and i do make mistakes.
    I am the Antipop the man you cannot stop