Thread: Just a thought

Thumbs up Just a thought

Joke: An Israeli informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true.

This got me thinking. If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell.

Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say,100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of scotch, get them *****-faced and turn the pigs loose.

The war would be over in a weekend.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by MadDoctor; 10-10-01 at 11:01 AM.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Uninsured for your health
    I wonder if that would work...

I can see if now...

World Wins America's New Was against Terror!!
    Flying pigs save thousands
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Hmm drunk pigs that would be tasty.. I say slow roasted..
    There Is only the Here and The Now, If you forget about that You might as well be Dead!

Originally posted by CiscoCert
    I wonder if that would work...

I can see if now...

World Wins America's New Was against Terror!!
    Flying pigs save thousands
    And it would be remembered foundly as "the day pigs flew"!
    "People demand freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."
    -Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Andrea

And it would be remembered foundly as "the day pigs flew"!
    ha ha

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896

Re: Just a thought

Originally posted by MadDoctor
    Joke: An Israeli informed me that the UK fought the Islamic terrorist attacks by burying the criminals with a pig. Apparently the Islamic belief is that if ones' body is buried with a pig (because they are considered unclean) their soul will go to hell. I did a little research into this subject matter and found it to be true.

This got me thinking. If we put a baby pig on every airline flight then all suicide terrorists would abort their missions as they would not want their souls to go to hell.

Additionally, if we drop shipped, oh say,100,000 pigs into Afghanistan I think our recon and assault efforts may be more successful Apparently Muslims dislike the very sight of pigs A LOT!

They are also adamantly opposed to alcohol, thus we spike their water supply with a few thousand gallons of scotch, get them *****-faced and turn the pigs loose.

The war would be over in a weekend.

Just a thought.
    That idea is crazy enough to work...
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

Capitalist pigs!!!!!
    what we have here is failure to communuicate some men you just can't reach so we get what we had last week, which is the way he wants it, well....he get's it....

The key would be finding those that truly believe in the religon. Many say they do, but don't actively practice what they preach. It may be effective to some, but not all of them.

Still like the idea though!

Re: Just a thought

Originally posted by MadDoctor
    If memory serves, this occurred in the Phillipines. All of the Muslim prisoners were executed and buried with pig guts, except for one prisoner, who was forced to watch, then they let him go to tell his buddies what had transpired.

Apparently they didn't have much of a problem after that.

Hmmm, time to paint those tomahawks pink, and give em cute little noses, and a curly tail. Oink!
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.