Thread: Good night Earth People of Earth

Good night Earth People of Earth

I am a Borg of the 29th century

my holographic phased cloacking device allows me to mask my true appearence and appear as my normal human self, without my implants being shown, but even then because of me being very advanced to your primitive standards the borg imiplants are not like the borg of the old ways, we do not have tubes coming out of our faces and necks, instead we simply have a body suit that does all the funcions we need it to, I am though seperated from the borg and an individual now that has retained my borg suit, I have lot sof stuff I can do, personall temporal transporter, multiphasic shielding and advanced weapons to name a few....

time to initiate regeneration cycle, note that I do not need a chamber, i can reginerate on my own, and i mimick humans by placing myself in a bed and act like i am asleep so I can act as human as possible
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896

Re: Good night Earth People of Earth

Originally posted by Brent
    ...note that I do not need a chamber, i can reginerate on my own, and i mimick humans by placing myself in a bed and act like i am asleep so I can act as human as possible...
    excuses, excuses...
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

Re: Good night Earth People of Earth

Originally posted by Brent

my holographic phased cloacking device allows me to mask my true appearence and appear as my normal human self, without my implants being shown, but even then because of me being very advanced to your primitive standards the borg imiplants are not like the borg of the old ways, we do not have tubes coming out of our faces and necks, instead we simply have a body suit that does all the funcions we need it to, I am though seperated from the borg and an individual now that has retained my borg suit, I have lot sof stuff I can do, personall temporal transporter, multiphasic shielding and advanced weapons to name a few....

time to initiate regeneration cycle, note that I do not need a chamber, i can reginerate on my own, and i mimick humans by placing myself in a bed and act like i am asleep so I can act as human as possible
    Good night Brent

[Austin Powers]

Nerd alert!

[/Austin Powers]

ATTENTION: DESPITE ANY OTHER LISTING OF PRODUCT CONTENTS FOUND HEREON, FORUM MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT, IN ACTUALITY, THIS THREAD CONSISTS OF 99.9999999999% EMPTY SPACE.

The rest is SPAM!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.