Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: My GirlFriend

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    The way I see it, your balls just dropped.

It takes a pretty big man to admit he's been lying after all this *****

:2cool:

I got the feeling there's gonna be 17 more pages of hell to pay though.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

tsk tsk tsk....I'm so dissapionted!!!

that's cool dude, it's not a big deal luckily, but, it woulda been easier to not even to do it , or to admit to it earlier, or........to get a real pic up!!!

LOL, man, so this is how the story ends HUH NP LD, you still cool in my book
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I am glad she is not your girlfriend...because that means when I slept with that same exact girl a couple days ago she was not cheating on you...I almost felt bad!

I cant wait till ghost and EAX drop by this thread again.

First off LinuxDawg, that took some serious sac to come out and say that. I give you credit.

Second, I am upset now. I have now lost my bet with Ghost on when and how your "breakup" would happen

Eighth, I am putting a coalition together and we will rid the board of liars. These Evil doers will be stopped

Fifth, I am glad you ended it this way and that no one really showed you up by coming up with more proof.

Seventeenth, No hard feelings. It really is now big deal.

Forty-Fifth, goes to show with the people here that it is damn near impossible to fool everyone.

Thanks for the thread

fartface

Originally posted by fanta
    I figured the same Linuxdawg, but only because I've been online since I was 14, so I pretty much have seen it all.

After awhile it becomes pretty easy to spot the BS from the norm. I hoped you learned a valuable lesson here, lol
    HELL YES!

he is full of it.........
    DAMNIT

Originally posted by Damnit
    Tighten up your spaghetti straps and sit in the corner n00b!

Tucson, Arizona Processor: GenuineIntel Member #4896
    we don't need more doubt after closure....
    If your browser can't read unicode, you should probably switch!

Originally posted by Prey521
    LOL, man, so this is how the story ends HUH NP LD, you still cool in my book
    You know that prey, thats awesome, i admire you man.. just because of ur post count.. haha j/k man, ur cool.

Cool looks like a great lesson learned LD... :)

you're cool.

Good thing this isn't SA.

You guys are all so cool.

Im so sorry for you guys that lost bets, geez.

My sac drop eh... I think so

I cant believe what i just did. I sat there for 2 hrs preety much, just thinking if i should press that button... It was a very hard thing to do.

I hate lying to people, i just cant stand it. There is no way i could do that again.. ahh.

Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
    Ok guys,

I cant believe im admiting this, I just want you to know how sorry i am. BUt i will get into that later...

Ok. Here is how it went. I have a girlfriend, she is you know "ok". At my school she is considered "hot" but i dont really think she is.

Anyway, i was in a chat room, and i got this picture of this girl, just like you guys got. I thought she was really preety, and looked some what like my GF. So since i said a while ago i would get a pic of her, i thought this would be great.

Anyway, I posted the pic, and everything went well. Then people were saying they have seen it in other places. I felt to embarassed to say that i got it off a chat room, and started defending the picture. And it just went on, but as more of you showed interest in the thread, i knew i was in BIG trouble. I did not want you guys to think i was some guy who could not get a GF, so i kept on defending myself, and my so called girlfriend.

I should of admited this a long time ago, but i just could not do it.

I just feel so damn bad. Ghost.. i must say you are a very smart man. You were correct from the start, i was very impressed by you man.

I love this place. I am motivated to get out of my bed in the morning just so i can check the forums. I dont even check my e-mails, or anything else. You guys mean alot to me. When im at school, i think about you guys, and how you are so smart, and know so much. I know its all from experience, but i love being here, because everyone is so helpful, and so friedly. You know, i get tired of people acting like my friend, but really arent, its all just a big play, because they want to be around the people talking to the girls, and they want to be known as hanging out with "cool people". Its just so annoying, but i dont have that mean of a heart to tell them off. I have a few real friends, and i know they are "reaL" just by the way they act when they are around me.

You know, As others have said, SG is just one big family. And that is TOTALLY true. I feel like i know so many of you personally.

I never wanted this to happen. I feel so bad because so many of you put your trust in me, and now this.

I dont know what to say. I guess i better just sit here and let all of you say how bad i am, and how you will make me miserable, and how i am such a liar. But i know all that, and i feel so so sorry, you guys have no clue at all.

Im not some insecure child who needs attention. I have two parents, who both love me with all there heart, and want the very best for me. I do not lack attention from anyone, i even get complements from my teachers on how they notice me, as very laid back, and not striving for attention, like others.

When you guys say something, i really take it into my own life and use it, and like 100% of the time, it works. Like you guys will give advice, and i will change myself, and see how it works out. And others notice it in me, and ask me how i changed, and how the like it way better. Then they want to know how i did it (whatever i changed), and i tell them exactly how i did.. so i can pass on the information to other people, so they can increase there knowledge as well.

I had all this stuff planed to drag this on longer, but its not the right thing to do. Guys, im so sorry for bringing you all into this.

But, you know it was a break from all the other "boaring" threads. Atleast we all had some suspension in it. A few days of anticipation.

God I so hope you guys dont flame at me, but i know you will... what do i expect. I think this will be the worst say of my life

I feel so bad, I know there is nothing i can do to make this up to you guys, but please say something, like i could make a babes only website.. i dont know, im just really nervious right now.

Well, here i go... I guess i will just sit and listen to all the wrotten tthings you guys have to say to me

Im so sorry guys, words cannot explain it.
    .... what a herb.

I guess it's ok. I can't believe you actually did that man...
    <sarcastic>um... yeah</sarcastic>

Wanna get pwned?

Quote Originally Posted by raromoney View Post
    Thanks EvilAjax!
    Yup, I'm baaaackkk!

EvilAjax unbanned, reinforces stereotypes with gunplay braggadocio...

Originally posted by EvilAjax

.... what a herb.

I guess it's ok. I can't believe you actually did that man...
    /me feels so bad

Originally posted by Macho-Module

Tighten up your spaghetti straps and sit in the corner n00b!

What is that supposed to mean?
    DAMNIT

i estimate that this will take up another 2 pages ?

To keep yo mouth shut, in a nice way
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"