Thread: Should we ban the production of Bin Laden Halloween masks?

Should we ban the production of Bin Laden Halloween masks?

Starting now, you may see Bin Laden masks in places like Spencers, specialty shops etc.. for Halloween. I feel that if people actually walk around wearing these that they are going to get their ass kicked really bad.

Then again, they deserve it for buying the damn thing..

Should we protest the sale/production of these?

No, because only a moron would wear one. Plus I want to get in some "fist time." As in "fist in the moron's face."

no i want to kick someone's ass
    or wear one lol
    The user formally known as jesse23

i would get one to post on the front of my house with a knife through his eyeball and stuff with blood dripping out

would make a nice front of house decoration for halloween
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

Ditto. Or I could go around town beating up every bin Laden in sight.

Trick or treat!
    *WHAM!*

I really doubt that anyone or company would dare make/sell/wear a Bin Laden mask.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Originally posted by Prey521
    I really doubt that anyone or company would dare make/sell/wear a Bin Laden mask.
    Why not? I remember Saddam masks in the early 90's.

Hell, I've seen a Charles Manson mask, so who says they wouldn't make a Bin Laden mask?

Originally posted by BIGJIMSLATE

Why not? I remember Saddam masks in the early 90's.

Hell, I've seen a Charles Manson mask, so who says they wouldn't make a Bin Laden mask?

Did Manson or Saddam kill 6,000+ innocent Americans? Bin Laden masks will be banned, I'm almost sure of it!! Who stupid enough to actually make or wear those?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I most certainly hope they wouldn't be BANNED.

Are they in bad taste? Definately. And expect that if some company makes one, they'll definately hear people's feedback and reactions. Then again, there is no such thing as bad publicity...

But I'd bring up that old 1st Amendment junk if someone wanted to ban a freaking MASK of a terrorist.

Even here, a local car dealership had "Bomb The Bastards" on their front sign. Tasteless? Yes. Does it belong in a place of business? No. Should the town building inspector have gone over to the place with a few troopers ordering it down? No.

BTW, after the guy talked with the mayor for a bit, and simply mentioned how he'll take this to court if he has to, the town backed down, and its back up. Maybe I'll drive by and take a pic of it.

A sign saying "Bomb The Bastards" and a bunch of people walking around wearing "Bin Laden" face masks are 2 totally different things!! I swear, I see someone/anyone, wearing a Bin Laden mask, they'd better expect to be egged!!!

Edit: I don't think that any NY'r is stupid enough to wear one, maybe in some other city, but definitely not here.

Its not like they're prasing him. What if a kid had a Bin Laden mask, but a shirt that said something lame like "I'm with Stupid", pointing up. Or something like "I've got no balls, and will soon die."

I'm not saying one SHOULD be made, but I can see it happening.

And yeah, I don't think ANYONE in NY, at least the city, would wear one of those unless they EXPECTED to get beaten. You probably would have a little different reaction than most people in the country only because it affected you a little "closer to home" than most of us.

EDIT: Either way, I think Bomb the Bastards and a Bin Laden mask are both ways of expressing one's emotions regarding the recent events. That's all.

Hey Jim, why don't you buy one of those masks, and then come to the city for Halloween, don't worry, you'll be safe

Originally posted by Prey521
    Hey Jim, why don't you buy one of those masks, and then come to the city for Halloween, don't worry, you'll be safe
    Where are you, Manhattan? I'd expect to be dead in 20 seconds or less.

Originally posted by BIGJIMSLATE

Where are you, Manhattan? I'd expect to be dead in 20 seconds or less.

Yeah, East Village (Lower Manhattan), a lotta fruities around here though, so expect to get hit by men on before your death

I know some people there are pretty fruity, but you gotta be fvcking insane to be HITTING ON OSAMA BIN LADEN!