Thread: I wonder what they thought

I wonder what they thought

I wonder what the terrorists thought, after ariving in America, after never seeing it, and being told how bad of a place it was. Its just such a beautiful place. Its just so unhuman to do that, God, what could posess someone to take there own lives, and the lives of thousands of others ?How could they harm us ? I just dont understand.

The same way that so many southerners are raised into Neo Nazi's and Klansmen.

Absolutely no difference.

They all have ignorant teachers...and they are too dumb to make up their own mind about what is right and wrong.

Originally posted by Macho-Module
    The same way that so many southerners are raised into Neo Nazi's and Klansmen.

Absolutely no difference.
    yep, if your taught one thing all your life, how can it be wrong?
    you just dont know any better.

Like we're all taught 2+2=5, what if some crazy loon started to teach 2+2=4? I'd say your crazy, and we all know 2+2=5.

Re: I wonder what they thought

Originally posted by LiNuXdAwG
    I wonder what the terrorists thought, after ariving in America, after never seeing it, and being told how bad of a place it was. Its just such a beautiful place. Its just so unhuman to do that, God, what could posess someone to take there own lives, and the lives of thousands of others ?How could they harm us ? I just dont understand.
    u have to understand their view dude.

To us, U.S is a beautiful country.

To them, it is hell.

They have been brainwashed since they were little kids that the U.S is evil. So they dont' give a Sh*t about America even after coming here. They were on a mission, and they had to accomplish it.

Sick people, but thats the reality.